SILVA SCREEN ANNOUNCES THE RELEASE OF
FILM MUSIC 2009, AVAILABLE AS DISC ON DEMAND ON APRIL 20TH
Film Music 2009 is the third instalment in the new annual “Year Book” concept from Silva Screen. Brought up to date each year, Silva Screen’s repertoire of film music spans a century of scoring achievement.
The collection is a snapshot of the best offerings from film music released in 2009, the 11 track collection features A.R. Rahman’s “Latika’s Theme” from Oscar / BAFTA winner Slumdog Millionaire, Alexandre Desplat’s The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button, James Newton Howard’s painfully sad, violin led “The Exodus” from Defiance and James Horner’s epic ‘War” from Avatar.
Other highlights include Johan Soderqvist’s “Eli’s Theme” from Let The Right One In, Christopher Young’s dazzling “End Credits” from Drag Me To Hell and Carter Burwell’s yearning piece “The Meadow” from Twilight: The New Moon.
Classic FM Magazine comments on Silva Screen’s work with the Prague Philharmonic Orchestra: “You have to hand it to the folks at Silva Screen - their pursuit of authenticity is tireless… The result is a tour de force of inspired musicianship and technical ingenuity. Bravo!”
1. Avatar - War
2. Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen - Prime/I Rise, You Fall
3. Let The Right One - Eli’s Theme
4. Drag Me To Hell - End Credits
5. Valkyrie - They’ll Remember You
6. Revolutionary Road - End Credits
7. The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button - Postcards/Daisy’s Ballet
8. Defiance - The Exodus
9. Slumdog Millionaire - Latika’s Theme
10. The Twilight Saga: New Moon - The Meadow
11. Star Trek - Hella Bar Talk/Enterprising Young Men
For more information contact: email@example.com or visit www.silvascreenmusic.com