Twilight Series Opinion Article

steph meyer speaks, breaking dawn and casting

Opinion by jpolanco posted over a year ago
"In regards to the question, "Is Breaking Dawn the last book in the Twilight Saga?" The answer is, "I don’t know." It’s the last one for a while, at least. Of course there will be Midnight Sun, but that’s covering old material. I’m not sure if I will go forward with the Twilight characters–I’m a little burned out right now. Ask me again in two years."

"Breaking Dawn is in the editing phase. It it tentatively set for release Fall 2008. It could be later if we hit a snag in editing. Usually editing takes longer than a few months, but both I and my editors will be putting in lots of overtime to make this happen."

"I do not have any casting updates. I haven’t heard anything since the Robert Pattinson announcement. I’m waiting on the same pins and needles you all are. When I get home from vacation, I’ll see if I can get some news."

"TWILIGHT
Pages on my computer: 475
Word count: 118,501
Pages in book form: 498

NEW MOON
Pages on my computer: 528
Word count: 132,807
Pages in book form: 563

ECLIPSE
Pages on my computer: 611
Word count: 147,930
Pages in book form: 629

BREAKING DAWN
Pages on my computer: 775!!
Word count: 192,196!!
Pages in book form: barring some kind of massive editing cut, I’m guestimating right around eight hundred pages!!"

gracie08 said:
holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jacob better be in ALMOST EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE 800 PAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF NOT ALMOST ALL, THEN ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as long as he's there, i will enjoy every word. :D

Meg08 said:
Don't get your hopes up. Edward hasn't even been on every page in one yet. lol. *dreamy sigh* 800 pages.... I can't wait!!!

jpolanco said:
as long as edward is still in the story im happy GOD I LOVE EDWARD

Gabitha said:
YAY I can't wait, more Edward to drul over!! !

tubby2002 said:
wow, i like long books. Lets hope they dont edit too much stuff out of it!

so its going to be about bella and edward right? I mean you had the ending of the last book in jacobs point of view so i was kinda wondering that.

800 pages? -falls over-

I can't wait!!!!!

ohmygossshhh!! YAY!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG THATS ALOT MORE PAGES! =] THAT JUST MADE MY DAY!

OMG I AM SO EXCITED !!!!!!!!!!! i orderedmy copy of breaking dawn today !!!!!

&& i better see a LOT of edward there :)
gosh i love him :)

ceo07 said:
yay 800 pages cant wait it might last me a little longer than the other i cant wait !!!!

wow 800 pages of my fave books ever yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg i think im going to freak i love edward i do hope that there is some sort of jacob in there though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! i hope it lasts me longer

oh ya and i ordered my copy of breaking dawn a couple of weeks ago!!!!!!!!!!!!yay im soooooooo smart

Edward annoys me.

This is random but these book aren't very long at all.
Eragon word count: 157720 pages: 509
Eldest word count: 213516 pages: 706
Brisingr word count: 254629 pages: 763
Don't get me wrong I love the Twilight books but their not very long at all. What it is is that there are less words per page.