A very big thank you to everyone who has commented and rated!! I really, really, appreicate it. And to twilightGGlost, thank you for this genious idea!! I would have never though of this!! Oh, and I'm doing this in two parts: non-book quotes, and then book quotes. Enjoy!
1. Thou art to me a delicious torment. (Translation: You have the strongest scent I've smelled in 80 years, but I love you and want to be around you)
2. You know it's love when the tiny details about another person, ones that are insignificant to most people, seem fascinating and incredible to you. (When Edward was questioning Bella about every little aspect of her life, and she was confused why he would even care)
3. You know you're in love when reality is finally better than your dreams. (Bella could've never dreamt this up :D)
1.His fingers were ice-cold, like he’d been holding them in a snowdrift before class. But that wasn’t why I jerked my hand away so quickly. When he touched me, it stung my hand as if an electric current had passed through us. (Ohhhh cool!!! I love this part!)
2. I may not be human, but I am a man. (Thanks twilightGGlost!)
3. Hasn’t anyone ever told you? Life isn’t fair. (So true)
4. I was wishing that I could believe that you were real. And I was wishing that I wasn’t afraid.-Bella
I don’t want you to be afraid.-Edward (One of the sweetest moments in the book to me)
5. Who were you, an insignificant little girl, to chase me from the place I wanted to be? (I love this for some strange reason, it cracks me up!)
6. He was a different Edward than the one I had known. And I felt all the more besotted by him. It would cause me physical pain to be separated from him now. (Oh please girl you have no idea
Here you are!! Again, thanks to twilightGGlost, and everyone who commented. Or evern took the time out to read them! Thank you. New Moon Quotes will probably be up early (around 9) tomorrow, cause it's late here. If it wasn't, and I wasn't dead-beat, I'd put it up tonight. I just don't have that much energy. Please comment and rate!!! And feel free to let me know YOUR favorite quote(s) and I'll put 'em on the list!
totally true for most of the people i know :)