I made this list one day while I had a slow moment at work. Fell free to add on. I even inserted some of my own comments in parenthesis.
1. You jump everytime you hear "Edward" or "Bella"
2. You can't focus on your work/homework because you could be reading one of the books... again. (Um, kinda what I'm doing right now)
3. You have never had an interest in Shakespeare, Jane Austen, or other books, but now you somehow find yourself VERY interested. (I already had interest in these bad boys/girl before, but I actually want to read Pride and Prejudice/Wuthering Heights now)
4. You name your pet/computer/car after after one of the Twilight characters. (My laptop's name is Bella)
5. You relate everything in life to Bella and Edward and anything else that goes on in the books. (I think of how I pulled a Edward on my friend Mike :( and I can totally relate with Edward)
6. You began to look out for men/women that have pale skin and dark eyes and are absolutely gorgeous. (Haha, if only)
7. You want to go cliff diving because Bella did it. (I've been bridge jumping, but I have yet to jump the cliff)
8. Your interest in motorcycles increases. (I want to ride one now!)
9. You read your books while you eat, or you just don't eat at all. (I'm crazy)
10. You go to Forks, Washington so you can imagine everything better. (I haven't done this one yet, but it's on my list)
11. You go to Phoenix, AZ hoping to run into Meyer (yes, I have done this before).
12. You go to Oregon/Washington beaches and think of Bella and Jacob and Edward. (oh yes, I have done this one. I even went to the tide pools.)