Twilight Series Twilight Prom

Vamppirate posted on Sep 05, 2008 at 03:07AM
On Friday, October 31, you are invited to the Twilight Prom. This will be a themed dance to benefit the Scott County Heritage Center and Museum in Scottsburg, IN. The dance will be held at the Armory across the street from the museum. Wear your prom attire or dress as your favorite Twilight character. The prom will be held from 8-11 p.m. The cost is just $20 per person. Dance to the songs from the series play lists, as well as current alternative music. Refreshments will be served and there will be prize giveaways. For additional info. Email me at vampstar1@hotmail.com or go to the museum website at www.scottcountyheritagemuseum.org.

Twilight Series 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ilovejazzy said…
woah. how cool
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
Damn it! Why do I have to live in England! Hardly anything Twilight related happens here!
over a year ago fanpire101 said…
very cool, now if only it was near me...
over a year ago JinxBunny said…
I would totally go...if I didn't live in Antioch, CA xD! Thanx though! :P
over a year ago thevampiregirl said…
stupid stupid shitty England!!
i wanna go 2 that soo bad!!
:(
id go as alice :D
over a year ago aires547 said…
That sound so cool...I live in Laporte, Indiana is that close to where it is??
over a year ago Vamppirate said…
It's only 2 weeks until we have the prom. It's going to be great! We're only 30 minutes from Louisville, KY; 60 minutes from the Bloomington area; and 90 minutes from Indianapolis. We still have a few tickets if anyone is interested. Check the website above for additional information.
over a year ago sexy_vamp said…
That is so cool! I would love to go too. If life didn't get in the way... :0(