Twilight Series Breaking Dawn Pt.2 * Only If You Watched The Movie *

XxOneDeexX posted on Nov 20, 2012 at 08:13PM
Was it just me, or did anyone else thought that Carlisle, Jasper, Seth, and Lea were actually gonna be dead or did you think in your head: Omg, they are just messing with my mind?
I knew they couldn't cut them off for real, but it all seemed so real. :p

Twilight Series 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ebcullen4ever said…
surprise
I was like WTF?!!! I was so shocked,as was everyone who sees it the first time.I had heard lots of talk about the twist,but I never expected that to be the twist.I am so glad it didn't really happen.
over a year ago Lovehinagurl44 said…
When I was watching the battle scene I first assumed that it was the vision. It was an awesome scene even though I knew they weren't really dead.
over a year ago Renesmee_08 said…
blush
While watching the fight scene, I didn't think any Cullens would "die". Once they 'killed' Carlisle, I totally lost it. I was screaming and crying by the time Lea was gone, I was all "Omg, I don't wanna watch this movie anymore! They're not supposed to fight! They were supposed to live happily ever after!" I wanted to leave the theater so bad. I was about to say it was the worst movie ever. Once they showed it was Alice's vision, I felt so stupid and even a little pathetic, for crying. I couldn't help it! The saga, and its characters mean so much to me. It just seemed so real... I'm just glad it was all a vision.
over a year ago zeimed8 said…
worried
I was so shocked that I couldn't make any sense of what was happening on the screen, all the time I was saying Stephenie you shouldn't do that to us. I rarely cry while watching movies but this one was so intense. I was going to leave when Edward fell and I thought he was going to die too!!!!!!!
I'm happy that it was a vision.
over a year ago ebcullen4ever said…
zeimed8,you posted a question about how Alice was able to see the wolves future.I do not have an answer to that.Tha is a good point you brought up..I never thought of that as I watched it 5 times.
over a year ago Vamp_Fan_25 said…
I was like; Maybe they will come back to life somehow! I never saw that coming! It was really clever though.Then when it was just a vision I was like; WHAT?! And I had the biggest relief ever!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago iMiku said…
big smile
At the beginning I had a shock, but when I saw that it was a vision I said: wtf? is an error? they gave back the movie?
over a year ago Lavinyaa said…
I was something like WTF when Aro ripped Carlisle's head... but I loved the part Bella killed Aro.... And when Alice ran to kill Jane.... it was so amazing....

Renesmee is so cute!!