Twilight Series Did anyone eles hear this rumor?

kitkat211 posted on Sep 23, 2008 at 05:41AM
There is a rumor going around that the person who posted the Midnight Sun chapters was Rob Patterson.

Twilight Series 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Moneik said…
i dont think it was..
coz there was this audio thing i heard and someone asked him if he was the one that leaked it on the net and he said no
and i'd like to think he's an honest person..

but then again.. his fanbase would probly drop by.. heaps.

hm, but i dont rkn it was him.
over a year ago kitkat211 said…
He was the few that did get a copy of the book.
over a year ago thevampiregirl said…
i just think that hes one of the only ones that we know had a copy... so everyones just gone 'oh its got to be rob then!'
when more people had a copy, not just rob...
i dont hink hes do anything to jeperdise his future roles in the twilight films :)
i believe in him :)
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
I dont think it was him. Didnt Stephenie say that it was someone close to her? I dont think Rob and her are that close so I think it was a family member or a family friend.
over a year ago isabelle_905 said…
i think i may have started that rumor... ooops!! the first thing i thought when i heard about the leak was that Rob and Catherine had a copy... so maybe it was someone around them... not necessarily them...
over a year ago ilovejazzy said…
yeah i don't think it was rob
over a year ago MoonDevious said…
I think it was the director...
over a year ago fergfarm said…
I am SO obsessed with Edward. I am rereading all the books and have all of my friends reading them. It is great to be able to talk about him like he is real!
over a year ago kitkat211 said…
If it was him, he would NEVER say it was him!Also, we don't know Rob, what makes you think he trustworthy? Rob and her ARE close by the way. She talked to him many times and even gave him a copy of midnight sun.
over a year ago vampiress015 said…
hmm..I don't think he would have done that, why would he?
over a year ago Bandgeek_XP said…
umm... He said in one of the intervew that he didn't think it was him, so i don't think so
over a year ago twifanpire said…
Of course it wasn't him.
over a year ago Lyssypoo said…
it would be pretty dick like for him to do that if he did. i mean, she wrote the book that pretty much made him famous.
over a year ago kandyluv said…
why would he do that?doesnt sound right.
over a year ago jessica2727 said…
"he wrote the book that pretty much made him famous."

rob patterson was also in harry potter as cedric

i don t know who it was, but who ever did it is a pretty big ass hole and could have ruined the whole rest of the series for twilight fans ( im glad shes going to continue the book =)
over a year ago mayra7632000 said…
didnt rob say in an interview that stephenie meyer gave him a copy of midnight sun..well what was done of the story?
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
dont think so
over a year ago doyouknow said…
Doubt it. Why would he bother. To be honest I think it's a publicity stunt. That way people get a little bit of it and then are desperate for more. Pretty clever though.
over a year ago hayleyhoo said…
If you think about it she was able to give the twilight cast the first 2 chapter when they started filming over a year ago and so she must have finished it before it was leaked so i agree with doyouknow that it could be for publicity
over a year ago Bedward4lyf said…
wait!?? SO SHE'S DEFINTALY CONTINUING THE BOOK!???!!
over a year ago doyouknow said…
We don't know. It's been put on hold