Twilight Series Crappiest Books ever

poppy26 posted on Feb 12, 2009 at 03:30AM
OMG TO ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT READ THE BOOKS AND LOVED THEM YOUR NUTS. THERE POORLY WRITTEN AND JUST NOT IN DEPTH ENOUGH. EVERYONE IS IN LOVE WITH THEM BUT THEY ARE SO BAD THE SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED

Twilight Series 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pixie09 said…
OMG TO ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT COME ON HERE AND SLAG OFF SOMETHING THAT THEY DONT LIKE WHEN YOU DONT HAVE ANY SAY IN THE METTER COZ YOU ARE NOT A FAN ... ya well all i can say is we are here because we obviouisly have different views on the matter and quite frnakly ... PISS OFF :D
over a year ago oecd said…
Excuse Me poppy26 have you actually read the books...I doupt you have and I mean actuallly read them not just the first page of twilight or anything like that but yea you need to stop dissing Twilight it is your opinion and your opinion sucks ass so back off.
over a year ago sinai114 said…
big smile
dear poppy26,

i have to say i am not an extreme expert at judging books, and i dont think no one in reality is, and if you dont like the book, well maybe you are a person who writes extremely good and you are very much "in depth", it just happens that there are millions of people who like these books, especially the poorly written part and the fact that they have been published...i strongly recommend you to read them, and keep these hateful comments about stephenie meyer's book to yourself especially in the twilight fanpop club. thankyou
over a year ago mandapanda said…
Okay, 1.)They aren't poorly written, but they weren't 100% gramatically correct. But, who can blame the writer. She wasn't even going to publish the book. But, us fans are glad she did. 2.)and what's this about not in-depth? maybe the fans didn't think it was in-depth. The book has symbolism. It also has life lessons you could learn. The point is, the reader experiences things in the book they can relate to, or could relate to. 3.)Why are you on the Twilight Spot? You obviously want fans to negatively re-post, otherwise you wouldn't waste your time to post a forum. 4.)And lastly, don't call the fans "nuts" or "stupid" or anything insulting, because its just an opinion. You have your own opinion and we have ours.
i totally agree with mandapanda!!
over a year ago laureng114 said…
hmmm
me too, great points!

and also,
YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE IT!

it doesnt bother me,
just dont join a spot you dont like!
over a year ago Twilight597 said…
rainy
i agree with mandapanda and sinai114 we all have our own opinions and if you cant say anything nice then dont say anything at all
hmmm
wait before anything i just read the die jacob forum, and poppy26 said .." i love twilight too",....so make up your mind either you hate it or you love it...????????
over a year ago tooch said…
If you don't like it the why are you in the "fan"pop spot for Twilight??!!
You are meant to comment and stuff on spots, if you are a fan of them.
This is how you cause arguments. And they aren't needed.
If you have nothing nice to say, then don't come on here and dis the stuff we like.
These are called "fan"pop spots.
Translation: Not for haters!
in resonce to sinai114: Boom, roasted. And as I said before, you just try to post these negative things so that us fans will react and dramatically reply calling you names and all that good stuff. That just means either you want attention, or you seriously have no life. I'm not judging you, but if you love twilight, why would you post this? Answer: Because you want attention. But what do we know right? we're just nutty fans who like these books.
last edited over a year ago
And might I add. In the 'DIE JACOB!!!" forum post.. that did get a little crazy. I get what you're saying about people being 'nuts' as in over passionate. Fans get pretty crazy of these books, but if you said you like them, you are either dissing yourself, or ashamed that you are apart of the Twilight loving community. I will not lie, I am embarrassed by some of the fans that literally stalk Rob, but I wouldn't be hypocritical about it. People found something they are passionately drawn too. A lot of the fans playfully joke about marrying their favorite character, heck, i do that sometimes as a joke, but I don't mean it. These books are pretty relatable to real-life situations. It's not everyday that you get a fantasy/other-worldy book that you can relate too. So what if this book inspires people? Isn't that a good thing that people are inspired?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago A_True_Cullen said…
angry
I Dont See You Having A Popular Book Selling Out In Any Book Stores Or Been Made Into A Film Unless Theres Sumthink Ur Not Tellin Us ??
over a year ago Phaedra said…
Why... you are one very sad person...
What the hell are you doing here when you feel that way?
Would you like it when someome came to a place of FANS of something,
and started screaming that it totally sucks?
Honestly, let us be and get a hobby that makes sense.
over a year ago mrspattinson34 said…
as most people said, y r u on the spot 4 twilight if u hate it? Plus, a book doesnt have 2 be in depth 2 be good bcuz it teaches good lessons and is filled with action
over a year ago stephxxx1992 said…
hahaha these are funny but yeah good points, but honestly its not healthy to get overly obbesseive there was a write up about it in Dolly mag like a couple of months ago it acctually makes people sick, and to think that people get so obbesive over them is kinda sad. dont get me wrong im not bagging anyone out cos its your choice to get that way but the whole "die jacob" and "11 twilight connfessions" are honestly going to far, you need to get back to reality. I love the books too but im not going to go idolising them. Seriously guys just remember there is a difference between being a fan of something and making it your like your whole life and getting crazy about it.
over a year ago stephxxx1992 said…
and half you guys arnt even idolising rob and kristin your idolising edward and bella! that is acctually one of the scientific signs of a stalker (soz shit spelling)
over a year ago Ovybo said…
smirk
i dont give a crap about rob and kristen. you all are using such big words. poppy26 if you "hate" twilight so much just go to the anti twilight spot. please. let us have peace. can you get that through your undersized brain?!
over a year ago dar-dargrl said…
angry
Poppy26 is just trying to piss off the Twilight readers. I don't care for people like that.
over a year ago Ovybo said…
yeah dude. just buzz off poppy26
over a year ago yaytv12345 said…
oh come on now. I don't think you could call this the crappiest book ever. I mean, have you even READ the Jonas Brother books? I think those win the prize for crappiest books. although, that's just my opinion. :]]
over a year ago melandjim4eva said…
angry
Why even bother writing in this forum if your not a Twilight fan. Some people just annoy me!
over a year ago fanpire123 said…
why do you people waste your time making forums cause you hate twilight.. i mean do u have anything better to do than slag off a book which you probably haven't even read, ino its your opinion and all but why waste your time + ours when you no people here are just gonna disagree with you when were all twilight fans? :/