Twilight Series Will Twilight Still Be Popular 15 Years From Today

zaray posted on Mar 20, 2009 at 04:04AM
I say yes cause my entier class is obsessed even me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twilight Series 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pixie09 said…
heart
it will probly still be popular and known because they are such good books, but it probly wont be AS popular coz other stuff will come out and people will like that aswell. but i shall always have a special place for twilight :)
over a year ago r-pattz said…
idk but ill always love it
over a year ago Yannixtah said…
wink
for me it would be..but not as popular as it is now, just a guess but who knows maybe it would be more popular..and i would agree on pixie09 that I would always have a special place for twilight..
over a year ago Ovybo said…
I think SOME people only like Twilight now because they're trying to be popular. I also think SOME people are hating Twilight because they think that they'll stand out of the crowd. I bet that will all die down in fifteen years but the true fans(meaning the ones who read Twilight before there was even word of a movie) will still be true fans.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago r-pattz said…
well said ovy
most people that say that they hate twilight havent actually read the books. theyre just saying they hate it because everyone else loves them and they want attention. in 15 years i can go back to loving twilight without it being insanely popular:)
over a year ago Ovybo said…
big smile
Agreed.
over a year ago cullencrazay9 said…
heart
I think it will. Because so many people love it now and many future generations will probably like it more. And even if Twilight isn't as popular it will always be my favorite forever!!!
over a year ago laureng114 said…
not sure,
i will love the books but i wont mind if others dont.
over a year ago sinai114 said…
Yes it will. ITS THE MODERN ROMEO AND JULIET...except they dont die which makes it even better!!!
over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
I'll always love it!!!!
over a year ago renesmee17 said…
heart
Twlight FOREVER!
over a year ago 7_steph_7 said…
definitely, maybe not as popular as it is now, but it will definitely still be loved in the fututre by the fans of twilight. XD i know ill always love twilight no matter what anyone thinks of me.