Twilight Series People burning the greatest book in history!

cuteinblack6 posted on Aug 15, 2009 at 06:42AM
I saw this video and guess what i saw! People burning twilight! LOOK!

Twilight Series 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago JoseVanders said…
Okay, as much as I love twilight, I dont think you can say its the greatest book in history...I mean, it maybe be your favourite book ever, which is fine, but the way its written cant really compare with classics.

But I do think its wrong to burn books just because you dont like, thats such a waste. Also, your life must be pretty sad if you can find the time to buy a book, burn it and video it, I mean come on.

This has been going on for a while, and there are quite a few forums about it. I think a lot of people have just got used to the fact that people do this. Personally I find it bizarre and quite barbarics to be honest.
over a year ago SimplyLaurel said…
smile
JoseVanders, you took the words right out of my mouth. The story in Twilight is captivating and readers find the characters very easy to relate to, but the writing is 6.5/10(in my honest opinion) and doesn't necessarily qualify as Best Book Ever material. But people who burn it just because they don't like it need to suck it up and just find another book.
over a year ago TeamEdward484 said…
smile
Do These Girls Really Waste There Money
Just So They Can Burn Twilight ?!?
That Is So Stupid !
They Cant Even Read Right And There Barely
Strong Enough To Rip The Book Apart !
You Know What ,
I Knew There Were Twilight Haters And I Was Ok With That ,
But These Girls Just Crossed The Line !
over a year ago Elena2597 said…
Okay, so i've seen this video before, and it really annoys me, why they do even bother? i mean, WARNING! WASTE OF MONEY IF YOU ARE GOING TO BURN IT! seriously, i bet they havn't read the book and they just base in other's opinions or in the movie. I really do not like this kind of ppl, they scare the crap out of me, they are just nuts.

Well, yeah i agree, it's not the greatest book in history, but it's the best book ever in my opinion, even though many ppl say it's bad written i love the topic and the theme, i'm just addicted to it.

P.S: HATER, YOU HAVE NO LIFE!