Twilight Series 30 Day Twilight Challenge!

KateKicksAss posted on May 28, 2011 at 09:28AM
So I found this on Tumblr, where they have various 30-day challenges that go around. This is the 30 Day Twilight challenge. Basically you start with answering Question 1, then come back each day and answer the next one until you're done.
Have fun!

Day 1: Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?

Day 2: Favorite Book & Why.

Day 3: Favorite movie & why.

Day 4: Which do you prefer: the books or the movie?

Day 5: Favorite Character.

Day 6: Favorite Twilight scene.

Day 7: A Bella moment/scene that you love.

Day 8: Favorite New Moon scene.

Day 9: An Edward moment/scene that you love.

Day 10: Favorite Eclipse scene.

Day 11: An Alice and/or Jasper moment/scene that you love.

Day 12: Favorite Breaking Dawn scene.

Day 13: An Emmett and /or Rosalie scene/moment that you love.

Day 14: Did you read Midnight sun? If yes, what did you think of it? Do you still want S.Meyer to publish it?

Day 15: A Jacob moment/scene that you love

Day 16: Did you read the Bree Tanner story? What did you think of it?

Day 17: Favorite Volturi member?

Day 18: an Esme and/or Carlisle scene/moment that you love
Day 19: Favorite action scene.

Day 20: Favorite love scene.

Day 21: A scene that makes you happy.

Day 22: A scene that made your heart skip a beat.

Day 23: Are you a Twihard?

Day 24: Favorite Twilight actor/actress.

Day 25: A Reneesme moment/scene that you love.

Day 26: Favorite Werewolf.

Day 27: Favorite Vampire.

Day 28: Favorite quote.

Day 29: A Twilight fan fiction or fan video.

Day 30: A Twilight cast picture/fan art.
So I found this on Tumblr, where they have various 30-day challenges that go around. This is the 30 D

Twilight Series 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago KateKicksAss said…
I'm sort of a mix. I think Edward, because it wouldn't have worked with Jacob, since he didn't imprint on Bella, but as a character, I liked Jacob better. He's more fun, and he just seems better for her.
over a year ago mandali said…
It's a hard one , but I would say Edward , because he's Protective , Caring , Kind , Brave ,Strong , Intelligent and ofcourse , extremely gorgeous . He chose to feed on the worst people of the society , because he thought he was doing social service . He puts Bella's safety and welfare before everything and Loves Bella for eternity . He is a guy to die for! But I also like Jacob because he's sweet , cute , fun and a great friend! :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago cullen0lover said…
Day 1: Actually, yeah, KateKickAss. I'm also somewhat like Neutral. Though I prefer Jacob, because he knew how to give in and give up. I truly love him. And Edward... was like he's so caring and protective about Bella. It's just... Bella's character, I don't like it. Bleh.

So... TEAM JACOB.
over a year ago DWLoverTBCEDT said…
big smile
Team Edward. Edward would do anything for Bella with out thought to himself. He left, hurting himself the process, because he thought it would be for her. When he came back he allowed her to continue he relationship with Jacob even though it hurt to watch them together. Edward was willing to give into Bella and be with her because he loved her and that would never change. Edward had his faults, but in the end I think Edward grew the most as a character. I think Jacob is semi-abusive and thats all I'm gonna say about that.
big smile
Day 2. Favorite Book and why.

I LOVE Breaking Dawn! The wedding, the honeymoon, Nessie, everything with the Vultori, I even started liking Jacob again. I love the changes in Edward, who he becomes more optimistic, I love who Bella learns to stand up for herself and defends what she loves, I love all the other vampires, and I love the happy ending. I was sad to see it end, but it had to at some point. I couldn't have been happier about it.
big smile
Day 2: I'm with Breaking Dawn! I mean, it has twists that I don't really REALLY expect. Sort of like, 'Whoa, who would've thought that Jacob's other half would be Edward and Bella's child?' And also, 'Hey! How did Bella get pregnant?! The heck?!' That was amazing! Although there's 'my hated part', Breaking Dawn is just amazing! I praise Meyer for making Breaking Dawn that 'awesome'.
big smile
Day 3

My favorite of the movies is Eclipse. 1 because I like its story best, 2. because the acting in it so good. Theres a lot of subtly in Eclipse that the actors, namely Rob, where able to bring forth. I was really impressed.
smile
Day 3: Ugh... I can't really say it. I mean, my fav (if all books are movies) is going to be BD, but... as far... I could say, well, New Moon. Firstly because I like the story... and the effects too! The way they made things sped up. I like it! But Rob lack of expression... and so do Kristen. But I like it all in all. So I'm with NEW MOON.
big smile
Day 4: Hmm. I think I prefer... the movies. I just not love the books so much. In the movies I don't see an always-worrying-nonsense-worries Bella! So I love it. I'm tired of these 'weak and human' quotes! Hehe. So I'm with the MOVIES.
big smile
The movies are good but I always be with the books. I feel in love with them first.
smile
Day 5: Well... I think my fav character was Alice Cullen and Seth Clearwater. You would know why I love Alice! But Seth... I like him too. Personally because he's just so kind. Like Edward said, 'He has the one of the purest, sincerest, "kindest" mind I've ever heard.'

Jacob can do, and Edward too! ^^
big smile
My Favorite character is Edward and Bella. Typical I know. Really I love all the Cullens. They're all so different and yet work so well together. They're an awesome family.
over a year ago KateKicksAss said…
2. Probably Twilight. I thought the first one was probably the best, :)
big smile
Day 6. Favorite Twilight Scene

The Meadow, oh god, I love the meadow! It's so sweet and wonderful. Gah, I love it.
over a year ago Razzi98 said…
heart
Day 1 Team Edward becoz i luv robert pattinson!
over a year ago joeyyeoj said…
team jacob cos taylor L has serious abs and is so nice to bella
over a year ago RobPattzLover7 said…
heart
Team Edward because he is the most caring
guy ive ever heard of and I love robert pattinson <333