i had nothing to do absolutely nothing to do. As i was so bored i began drawing through one of Dimitri's favorite cowboy novels i had a feeling this would annoy him. suddenly i felt someone looming above me i turned around, it was Dimitri just as i thought he was going to be annoyed with me for sure.
"What are you doing Roza?" he asked
I grinned. he picked up the novel that i was drawing in i hope he didn't see it.
"Ah one of favorite books." he opened the book and saw my lovely work of art. He frowned at me.
okayy.. people.. each of the book series have their bad stuff....
why don't we look at booths bad an good stuff
- sense of family!! The cullen are there for each other.
-vampires and werewolves helping each other out!
- bella and edward do anything for LOVE
thats preety much it.. can't think of any pros..
- Vampires don't sparkle..
- getting married at 18 is bad...
- Edward "Stalking is BAD"
- Twilight to Predictable..
1. Edward cullen body glitter( pftt now there are more sparkle freaks added to the world)
2. twilight cushion( sitting on edward cullen ewww)
3. twilight Band Aids( how sad now edward cullen really gets to suck your blood)
4. twilight coffee mug ( yuk i'm not drinking out of that ever)
5. twilight barbie dolls( now that is a little girls dream come true)
6. card board cut outs of the characters( weird)
7. twilight alcohol holder( way too far now it's promoting alcoholism )
1. real vampires DON'T sparkle ( SM completely ruined the real image of vampires creative i don't think so)
2 The story line is pointless it goes no where all it is, girl meets vampire, they fall in love crazy evil vampire tries to kill girl, vampire saves girl vampire leaves girl because he thinks he's too dangerous girl almost commits suicide girl finds vampire before he commits suicide girl gets back with vampire vampire asks girl to marry him girl marries vampire vampire manages to procreate with girl girl almost dies from having a demon baby, the end
ot hard at all. Vampie academy is the better choice for me. An_Davis9890, if twilight didn't make you cry, than tell me what emotions you felt with it? When i read it i felt sleepy. When i read VA it was like an emotion cpoaster, and those are often the better books. The ones that you do cry with, or laugh with. Becuse your FEELING something. Overall though,i like VA Better becuse the charries were more develped, it was a way better plot, and more realistic. Plus you get to see how rose changes
Posted over a year ago
this isnt even a hard choice....i like twilight and read them all but i LOVE VA i have read the whole series four times....cant get enough......plus twilight never made me cry.....VA made me cry like five times......
Posted over a year ago