Van Morrison Newbie

Aniel_Kornflut posted on Dec 18, 2016 at 10:55PM
I'm new to the vanalator and I want to prevail upon you good peeps to keep me informed about the sources to search and what to listen to. I'm new fresh not ketch or scratch.

Van Morrison 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago China_Joe said…
Go to his official website vanmorrisondotcom. Then try the blogs like mystic avenue and visions of pat.
over a year ago Pike_Place said…
Aneil could try google. It's a search engine that some people use.
over a year ago Van_Floyd said…
What about Sunshine Coast van fans? That's just weird but plenty of van stuff.
over a year ago Argyle_Sox73 said…
Go to the bootleg album sites. Fine stuff there indeed.
over a year ago Wind_of_Goose said…
I just joined and Want all of what Fanpop can bring to the table. It's a new day for me.
over a year ago myhairlife2017 said…
I'm a newbie too. So what gives here? I did some polls with crazy questions. Now what?
over a year ago Jacko9 said…
Just listen to the incredible music. Isnt that enough for anyone?
over a year ago Aniel_Kornflut said…
Thnx for the +vice. I'm looking 4 cooler peeps. No offence.
over a year ago Mr_Piddle said…
I've been ere for years and it's boring as hell. These people aren't fans! They are just complainers.
over a year ago Black_Jewry said…
Is there any anti-semitism here? I'm not talking about the new Nazis (aka Muslims). Just your garden variety Brit who thinks the Academy Awards are a Jewish conspiracy. Can you all sign a "freedom of religion"pledge? Please?
over a year ago Six_New_Genders said…
Kind of funny how politics is entering these forums. The world seems more dangerous now with Muslim take over just around the corner. Israel won't still be able to hold out when Europe is all Muslim with shariah replacing British law? Surely? It's what all the left wingers and politically correct people want. Give over beautiful Europe to a culture that keeps women down. Left wing idiocy. We don't want to sound racist so we excuse the polygamy and wife beating and violent Koran passages. Crazy liberals with weird ideas.
11 months ago Trumpist56 said…
I can see the violent commands in the Koran. Like anyone else, but no one has to bang on about it. Just give them what they want. We brits can always immigrate to Australia to escape shariah. But let's stop the politics!
11 months ago Gassy_Gary said…
Newbies toIslam. That was an interesting segue. We all know that Islam is violent and women are treated like crap. And that. Uhh,medmarried a seven year old and headset with her when she was 9 he wasn't the first pedophile. Just the first pedophile to stat a relion. Do Ibother you? Too bad. I just likefqts, not political correctness. Let's get Isla out ofBritain.
15 days ago Tab_Hunter said…
Define likefqts?
4 days ago Lars_Vorster said…
This is the dumb post on the whole forum.