I am a lover of water. I am loving water for these reasons given below. I am obviously loving water because it's indispensable for survival. You can only live for some 3 to 4 days without water. Water is great. All organisms need to survive with water. That is what makes Earth unique among the other planets in our solar system. I love to drink water. I drink it every day in large amounts. Of course I am careful about how much to drink, since you can only drink so much before you get water intoxicated and die from it. It's not just for the heat, but also for the cooler weather. I drink a lot of...
Water is a natural, and very important, thing. We drink it, use it in food, and even play and bathe in it. What would we do without water? The ocean is made up of water, the rivers, lakes, ponds, and streams are made up of water. Also, I have heard that there is a way to make water-flavored ice-cream. I found out that this as a hoax. On youtube, it told you to go to the store and buy a slushy magic machine. So I did. The machine instruction said that it would make any drink turn frozen...into a slushy. I added water to see if this was true. It did not turn into water-flavored
1. Roughly 70 percent of an adult body is made up of water.
2. At birth, water accounts for approximately 80 percent of an infant body weight.
3. A healthy person can drink about three gallons (48 cups) of water per day.
4. Drinking too much water too quickly can lead to water intoxication.Water intoxication occurs when water dilutes the sodium level in the bloodstream and causes an imbalance of water in the brain.
5. Water intoxication is most likely to occur during periods of intense athletic performance.
we drink water but do we make use of ice? the fun way to drink water is through ice. just get some soft ice from the store put it in a cup and eat it. my recomendation is for reallly good ice get buy bags of ice from sonic then when you get home
put the ice in a cup then put water in the cup with the ice then drain the water for even beter ice. ice is really good for you studies show chewing on ice is great for your teeth it makes your teeth stronger. And if you even chew alot of it it will clean your teeth to a degree. As we also know ice is made of water which has no calories or...