W.I.T.C.H. Do you think that w.i.t.c.h story was stolen by the winx club?

conelia posted on May 04, 2010 at 05:01PM
1.the winx club has a new season in which they find the fairy of earth like lilian is the garden of earth.
2.the w.i.t.c.h get new powers in season 2 and so do the winx.
3.w.i.t.c.h have different kinds of form like the new power and so do the winx club.
4.does tecna look like will in the new lovix form?

W.I.T.C.H. 25 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago chrie said…
angry
OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­S VERY MUCH
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
no, i belive winx came out first
blooomhope commented…
I hate you but winx came first over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
3 years later and this comment has me loling. Thanks I needed some salt for my fries. 😂 over a year ago
over a year ago ariel306842 said…
i agree with zanhar.Witch tv show which is totally different from the magazine (that came out first) came out later than winx tv show.
exsactly ariel
To answer the questions stated above:

1.the winx club has a new season in which they find the fairy of earth like lilian is the garden of earth.
and so do the winx.

They are entirly diffrent things, roxy can talk to all animals and she is the last fairy on earth she doesnt controll the earth element

3.w.i.t.c.h have different kinds of form like the new power and so do the winx club.

there are so many shows that do that, sailor moon, totally spies it helps show when a new season has started

4.does tecna look like will in the new lovix form?

no, will has red hair they look nothing alike
over a year ago gintareka said…
angry
nooooooooooo. It's witch ho copy winx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago conelia said…
angry
w.i.t.c.h didn't copy winx club.w.i.t.c.h comics came out before winx club and w.i.t.c.h tv shows story came from the comics.
hmmm
i never said w.i.t.c.h copyed winx or winx copyed w.i.t.c.h. i think they a quite diffrent. i just said im prettty sure winx came out as a t.v show first and the w.i.t.c.h the comics and show are two very diffrent things. (calbe and cornila break up in the comic and not the show nerissa dies in the books not the show and so on.)
cool
1.Winx show up with Tv show fist.But witch show up whit comic first.ho ceres comic?! in meny contries you can't buy it.
2.winx is more intresting.
3.enemies are stronger than in witch.
4.new new new transforms.
5.new chaters.
6.new boyfriends.
7.2 movies.
8.way more fans!!!
9.more seasons.
10.you can cry and smille when you wathing show.
11.way more reallity.
12.comic is way more cool.because in the comic ses what will heppen on movie 2.
cool
beet this!
meh
i dont think shes gonna try, i posed mine 4 days ago and never got a response.
over a year ago ilovereading said…
First lets clear something out:
Winx show: January 2004
Witch show: December 2004
Witch comics: 2001

@ gintareka
1 and 8: number of fans is not the best way to decide the quality of comics/series
2 and 10: opinonal (and most people over 5 years won`t cry because of temporal death of a fairy (Winx or Witch) in miniskirt).
3: Are you sure you have read comics/watched shows?
4: Ok, that is just anoying. Every time it`s more citchy and shiny.
5: WTF are chaters??!
6: So does Witch, your point?
7: Watch 1 and 8.
9: How many seasons does it have? (Witch has 9).
11: Fairies jumping all over the place and shooting magical lights. Reality, right.
And if you ment logic I have to dissagre.
PS: Nothing personal.

Gee, I am fighting over comics and cartoons. XD
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago princesswill19 said…
no way i think its a big fat nooooooooooooooo
over a year ago irmafan said…
just clear something w.i.t.c.h it's not like winx club.the winx club girls are fairies the w.i.t.c.h girls are guardians.in the w.i.t.c.h show are portals to fold in winx club not.w.i.t.c.h has Caleb as the rebel leader winx club doesn't has a rebel leader.in the w.i.t.c.h they can do glamouring winx club can't .the w.i.t.c.h girls can teleport the winx club girls couldn't teleport without special wings.the w.i.t.c.h girls are 13 years old the winx club girls are 20.in winx club bloom is searching her parent's in w.i.t.c.h no one does.the winx club girls are living in a magical world the w.i.t.c.h girls on earth.the winx club goes to a fairy school the w.i.t.c.h girls in a normal school ect.So everyone can see the differnces and th w.i.t.c.h tv serie is taking from the story in comic book (2001) so winx club could copy the w.i.t.c.h comics.but w.i.t.c.h couldn't copy it
I mean please many series are aboul 5 girls fighting against evil
like SAILOR MOON.TOKYO MEW MEW MEW ETC
AND YOU CAN'T SAY THAT THEY HAVE COPY EACH OTHER
last edited over a year ago
blooomhope commented…
So agree over a year ago
over a year ago Kandrakar said…
angelic
If Winx, or W.i.t.c.h copied anyone's work, it'll be Sailor Moon and Mew Mew Power. I wasn't watching W.i.t.c.h or Winx Club when it first showed. Anyway, WHO CARES? I mean, all this is going to do is start world war III or something, I mean, it's just comics and TV Series....

I really don't like this fight, I mean, imagine if Winx Club and W.i.t.c.h met, they won't fight, they are both two groups that doesn't fight unless they have to, they might have misunderstandings, but they would be good friends.....

So let's stop fighting about that....

I know some poeple, like Gintareka for one, when talking about Winx Club, she likes Winx Club, when talking about W.i.t.c.h she likes w.i.t.c.h and when it's Winx VS W.i.t.c.h she goes for Winx Club.

@ Gintareka, if u didn't want me to say that, I'm sorry, I'll delete that part if you want me to
over a year ago jeniffer2200 said…
smile
yes!! winx copied from w.i.t.c.h but both are nice in there own ways
over a year ago conelia said…
hmmm
well when w.i.t.c.h tarsfrom they change there clothes AND AGE...so it is a little different from sailor moon,but ya i guess they could have copied off of them.
over a year ago Winxlove said…
smile
Look,let's clear the things:

Winx isn't copied by w.i.t.c.h and w.i.t.c.h isn't copied by winx.
I have seen a documentar who talks Iginio Straffi about Winx.He was based to Sailor Moon for making Winx.But he changed alot of things.And the w.i.t.c.h creator was based on sailor moon for doing the serial.They both copied sailor moon XD
I mean sailors in 2 or 3 seasons have the same outfits. W.i.t.c.h too have the same outifits.
Sabrina(usagi)is the sailor moon and is blonde and like blondes she is stupid(sorry not stupid but funny and this is what I like from blondes) she always make jokes for getting happy the others.
Iginio has maded Stella on basing to Usagi:the hairs,the powers,the character.
And the powers!
Sailor Mars:Bloom/Taranee
Sailor mercury:Aisha(she has the power of morfix but that is like water,not?)/Irma
Sailor Moon:Stella
Sailor Jupiter:Tecna(well,tecna have tecnology but it's a bit similar)/Will
Sailor Venus:None???Or maybe Stella

And now Flora and Cornelia?This is the question:who is original of them?
In fact none.The power of plants it's a thing that everyone loves.But i think Flora is original for two things:
1.Her name "Flora" means "the world of plants" just like "Flora and Fauna"(it's lucky that Roxy isn't named "Fauna"because her power XD XD )
And Cornelia is a normal name.
2.Winx Club is maded in 2003,I'm saying it again!Just read the official things and the tv series too there reads "2003-2010" the year when they are maded and the year we are now.Don't you see it?

And a note:If we stop this fight,I could start liking w.i.t.c.h again.Okay??Make peace,they both saves lives,they both are magical,they both are friends!

So no one has copied something from a thing,they just are based to each other and to Sailor Moon.
angelic
and winx have 4 season and 2 movies,comics too,but w.i.t.c.h have only 2 seasons and the comics.

So winx is more popular,sorry w.i.t.c.h fans.
In my country anyone don't know who is w.i.t.c.h.There isn't any school thing and any doll.The only thing I have with w.i.t.c.h is my pencil case that my uncle buyed it in France 2 years ago.

Besides,the style of w.i.t.c.h...phhff,the clothes are just like "poor clothes" and clown clothes(without offending)

But Winx in my country are the most known serial!!After Winx is HSM(that really sucks!!better is w.i.t.c.h than HSM!!!!!they are stupids!!!)

So no fight,but peace please,just peace.
angelic
So please read my comment and make peace,okay??In that way is the most liked thing.

So a single word will put anything in place:

WINX CLUB AND W.I.T.C.H ROCKS!!!
WINX CLUB AND W.I.T.C.H FOREVER!!!

Is that ENOUGH??
over a year ago cosmo15 said…
smile
exactly winxlove :)
over a year ago WinxRocks said…
Winx Club or W.I.T.C.H. it's okay...
But I think, Winx Club is more better than W.I.T.C.H.
I love the outfit. Especially Stella!
(Why I'm talking about that :/)
Okay now, Winxlove is right. Iginio Straffi wished to create a show aimed mainly at girls like Sailor Moon, when children's progamming was dominated by boy-oriented show.
over a year ago WinxRocks said…
laugh
WINX CLUB IT'S MORE POPULAR THAN W.I.T.C.H.!!!!!
over a year ago Sirea said…
No, I don't think it was copied by Winx. I know Witch and Winx and I have to say, they're totally differt. Story, characters, magic - nothing is the same!
over a year ago Alexbare said…
There is an episode of witch where hay lin throws pictures in the air and they keep falling in the same order and in winx they did the same thing with stella doing it