Wolfbreed and Wolf's Cross Wolfbreed/Wolf's Cross RP

Kumatz posted on Jan 09, 2011 at 01:00AM
Takes place during medieval times, particularly the crusade era.
Rules are simple:
1. Cursing and some mild sexual content is ok. But lets not get nasty.
2. DO NOT openly defy me or the other RPers. This makes me angry and I will destroy you.
3. You cannot kill other RPers characters. Only they can make their character die.
4. You don't have to follow a particular storyline. But be sensible please.

Ok. So basically you can be a wolfbreed (werewolf), a wolfjager (knight that is dedicated to the exermination of the werewolves), or a commoner (hunter, villager, etc.). Please tell me which you'd like to be with age, description, etc.
Just a note: Both the books are about a human falling in love with a wolfbreed. So.. *Hint Hint* Also, Wolfbreeds have the same hair and eye color as in their human form, and have a half-skin which is like a wolf with a mans body, and a full wolf form. Wolfbreeds are pretty much indestructible, and heal quickly from wounds, unless a wound was caused by something silver. You can only kill a wolfbreed with silver or by decapitating it.

And one more thing.. Im not always able to get on here for several days.. so.. if you wish to join the RP go ahead and post your character/description and start RPing. Ill try and add your character to the list as soon as I can. My apologies in advance. Have fun!

WOLFBREEDS:
Kumatz (Kumatz)- Female. Reddish brown hair, curly in human form, and black eyes. Strong, loyal, independent. 16 years old

Tala (Rustyfireheart)- Female. Reddish gold hair, curly in human form, and hazel eyes. Fast, loyal, feirce. 14 years old

Kara (TeamPeeta649)- Female. Long black hair and grey eyes. Feirce, independent, strong, intellegent. 18 years old

Blacksnow (billiejoe1995)- Female. Long blonde hair and blue eyes. Feirce, strong, loyal. 15 years old

WOLFJAGERS:
Brother Alastair Judson (Kumatz)- Male. Wavy brown hair and brown eyes. Aggressive, serious, bold. Captain of Wolfjagers. 27 years old

Brother Lucain Graymark (TeamPeeta649)- Male. Dark brown hair and green eyes. Reasonable, wise, bold. 31 years old

Brother Keaton Kirby (Rustyfireheart)- Male. Brown hair and blue eyes. Fierce, strong, loyal, and arrogant. 19 years old

COMMONERS:
Ava Ashdown (Kumatz)- Female. Black hair and light brown eyes. Shy, quiet, soft spoken. 10 years old

Blight Ashdown (Kumatz)- Male. Dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. Caring, calm, humorous. 17 years old

last edited on Jan 09, 2011 at 03:20AM

Wolfbreed and Wolf's Cross 72 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 72

over a year ago Kumatz said…
Kumatz walked slowly through the woods in full wolf form, her hackles raised as she sniffed cautiously for humans.
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
I would like to be Kara- Female. Long black hair and grey eyes. Feirce, independent, strong, intellegent. 18 years old. She's a wolfbreed.
over a year ago billiejoe1995 said…
blacksnow trotted past Kumatz and sniffed the air for danger
over a year ago Rustyfireheart said…
Tala snorted and pawed the ground nervously.
over a year ago billiejoe1995 said…
blacksnow -female long blonde hair and blue eyes. feirce, strong, loyal,15 years old
Kara sat and washed her paws.
(ERROR)
(WTF)
Lol. ~Ralph

Tala looked around. She sniffed the air. She scented Kara a few yards away, Kumatz and Blacksnow far away. Tala narrowed her eyes and followed the scent trail of Kara.
Kumatz spied a human hunter and slipped into her half-skin. She flexed her clawed hands eagerly as she stalked him. She purposly snapped the limb of a tree, and the human whipped around just as she plunged the limb through his stomach. She gave a rumbling snarl.
"Filthy human. How dare you hunt in my woods? I will enjoy feasting on your flesh" Then she sunk her fangs into his throat.
Kara walked to a small pool and lapped at the water.
Tala walked in on Kara. She growled.She turned into her human form. "This is my territory."
Kara turned and growled. She turned human.
(ERROR)
Tala stood there, looking at her. "Didn't you check for my markers?"
Alastair marched his men out of the kingdom and into the woods.
"Now, remember men. These creatures are the spawn of satan. Do not fall for their tricks. They may appear as a human, but they are not. Have your weapons ready, as you know only silver can kill them because they heal slowly from a wound made by silver. That said, they still have the power to kill you, so decapitation is the best way to kill them without you being injured." He looked gravely at his men.
"May God be with us."
"I did." Kara narrowed her eyes
"And your here why?"
anyone wanna make a wolfjager or a commoner to get this RP rolling? lol
I was thinking about it. I'll be a wolfjager. Lucain Graymark -Male. Dark brown hair and green eyes. Reasonable, wise, bold. 31 years old
"Because I do as I wish."
I'll make a Wolfjager:

Keaton Kirby- A male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Fierce, strong, loyal, and arrogant. 19 years old.
last edited over a year ago
"Well you made a wrong turn there." Tala growled. She turned back to a wolf.
Haha oh I can see how well Keaton and Lucain are going to get along XD ~Allen
Kara turned back into a wolf and bared her teeth.
(ERROR)
Yup. ~Ralph
Hackles raised, she readied herself to strike.
Kara crouched, her muscles tense.
Tala bared her teeth.
Alastair froze as he spotted a large beast feasting on a mutalated body of a man. He summoned up all his courage and charged the beast, raising his silver edged sword high.
"Die Demon!"
Kumatz looked up and doged the first swing. She snarled and raked her claws down Alastairs face, and he stumbled back.
"Men.. attack!"
Keaton raced over. He stabbed the beast with his sword.
Lucain ran forward with his sword.

Kara pricked her ears.
Kumatz yelped in pain, then snapped her teeth together in anger as she backhanded the knight into a tree.
Alastair gasped as he wiped blood from his eyes. He quickly pulled his crossbow and aimed as best he could at the creature's back and fired.
Tala looked back. She thought to herself, 'What the hell is going on?' She sniffed. Her eyes widened. 'Wolfjagers'
Kara growled and ran towards them.

Lucain swipped at the beast.
Keaton gasped in pain. He shook his head and recovered. He aimed his crossbow, ready to fire if he needed to.
Tala ran faster. She was fast. She raced a few feet ahead of Kara.
Kumatz howled as the silver arrows penetrated her neck and between her shoulder blades. Her teeth bared, she turned to Alastair and advanced toward him, her clawed hand raised to strike.
Keaton fired.

Tala didn't pant. She looked back at Kara.
Kara lept out of the bushes and tackle Lucain.

Lucain gaspped and swung at her.
Tala grunted. She burst out of the bushes and attacked Alastair. She snarled in his face.
Keaton shot Kara and Tala with his Crossbow
Tala yelped but stood her ground.
Kumatz gave an eerily human scream as more silver arrows hit her. She growled and shook her head, trying to focus as she got dizzy from loss of blood.
Kara yowled.

Lucain stabbed her with his sword.

Kara stumbled back.
Alastair swung his sword at the beasts neck
Kumatz felt another stabbing pain as a wolfjager stabbed her with his silver sword in the chest. Snarling, she pinned him down and tore out his throat.
Tala snarled as the sword cut her neck. She bit his shoulder.
Kara snapped her jaws at him.
Alastair yelled at the beast bit into his armor. He struggled free and staggered back. Blood still pouring down his face.
"Men! Retreat!"
Keaton looked at him, astonished. "Retreat to these demons?"
Tala snarled and clawed Alastair in the face. She howled.