Writing The Mark of Athena

SomeRandomFan posted on Feb 24, 2012 at 08:34AM
Hey,anyone who reads this.I'm new here so if this is bad don't blame me blame my experience.This is my first fanfic.Sorry for my really bad sense of humor!!!
Characters:Percy,Annabeth,Jason,Frank,Leo­,Pi­per and Hazel.
Genre:Fiction,Action,Romance(sort of)and humor.
Synopsis:This is the sequel to the Son of Neptune,And the Romans and Greeks meet.They set off towards Rome.
Disclaimer:The names of the characters and the book all belong to Rick Riordan.

Writing 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SomeRandomFan said…
monkey
Okay,here's the first chapter.

I Percy

Hundreds of Roman Demigods waited for the Greek warship to land, Ready to strike at any moment if The Greeks attack at them. Percy can't believe he was finally going to meet Annabeth again. He was also really curious at what Jason is gonna be like. Frank and Hazel were standing next to him. Octavian was strangling his teddy bear with an outraged look on his face. It seemed like forever until the Warship landed. When the warship finally landed he saw a drawbridge open then 4 demigods came out. The first person to come out had blond hair, Electrifying blue eyes and looked strikingly like Thalia. All the Romans Gasped. Reyna tried as much as she can to not rup up and hug him (failing miserably). She ran up to him and hug him. I'm guessing that guy was Jason. The next person to come out was a girl who was staring daggers at Reyna. She had light brown hair and brown eyes. She seemed like she was jealous of Reyna.The next person who came up was Sammy/Leo.He had an impish face and had curly brown hair.He was covered in grease and oil. Hazel stifled a scream.The last person who came out was Annabeth.
Her piercing gray eyes were glinting in the sunlight.She was scanning the crowd for me. Percy ran up to them.Frank and Hazel followed Percy.Percy shook hands with Jason.'Hey,'he said,'So you must be Percy Jackson.'
'And you must be Jason'Percy replied.
'I've heard a lot about you back at camp'
'Likewise'.
Percy faced the girl withe the light brown hair.'Hi,I'm Piper Mclean,Daughter of Aphrodite'.
Then Percy faced Sammy/Leo.
'Hey,I'm Leo Son of Hephaestus and Supreme commander of the Argo II'he said.
'And repair boy!'Piper said.Jason and Annabeth laughed.
'Very funny Piper'grumbled Leo.
Then finally Percy turned to Annabeth.
'Hello, I'm Annabeth daughter of Athena.'she said,'And I missed you seaweed brain.'
'I missed you too wisegirl' Percy ran up to her and hugged her.Annabeth punched him
'Ow!!What was that for?!?!'Percy shouted.
'For leaving me!!!'she replied.
'Well,don't blame me!Blame freakin' Hera or Juno or whatever!!'. And then they kissed. Percy didn't care that they were making a scene and everyone was staring at them.'Ahem!'Reyna said,'Now let's welcome Jason,our old Praetor and his... Greek Friends'
tongue
If you think that was bad blame the monkey!!!
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
No, it was good:). That is right, BLAME THE MONKEY!!!!!!!!!

Actually, most of the time I blame Chuck Norris.
But good job!
cake
^thanks.Have this cake!
Oh,and I forgot to introduce Hazel and Frank.Let's just pretend I did introduce Frank and Hazel.
monkey
Percy II

Percy was showing Jason,Piper,Sammy/Leo,and Annabeth around. Annabeth,as normal, was admiring(and criticizing) the architecture
and Jason was gaping at everything and mumbling something like,'I'm finally back,I'm finally back!' or, 'I like sacks,I like sacks!'. Percy assumed that the first one was correct.
'Look at the architecture in this place!'(you can guess who said that)
'Come on Wise girl! We just met again for the first time in eight months and your already rambling on about the architecture!,'Percy said,'My brain might explode!'.Two seconds later Percy received a mega punch from Annabeth.'Shut it seaweed brain!' Annabeth shouted.
'Shish,Annabeth!I was just joking'Percy said but then he whispered,'Not' That just made him receive another punch.
'Are you OK Jason?'Piper asked.
'Yeah,I'm OK.I'm just...nervous'Jason replied.
'Reyna's hot!'Leo said.
'Shut it repair boy!!!'Jason and Piper said at the same time.Then Piper blushed and looked away.They were obviously a couple.
Hazel looked at Leo as if he was a ghost.Well,It isn't so surprising that if he was a ghost considering all the Lares around us.'What are those?Ghosts?'Leo asked.
'They're Lares,House gods' Percy answered.
'Gasp,Percy Jackson actually knows something' Annabeth pretended.
We all laughed.'Here it is.The dining hall(I forgot what it was called).'Percy,Jason,Annabeth,Piper,Hazel,­Leo and Frank all sat on one table.'Tonight is the war games,'Reyna announced,'And one of the cohorts has to volunteer to take them in'No one took them in.
But after Jason and Percy explained what Annabeth,Leo and Piper can do all of them raised their hands.And obviously they chose the fifth cohort.Well,Percy thought,tonights war games are gonna be exciting.
tongue
and again blame the monkey.
cake
Great job! Thanks for da cake!!!! You have one!!
last edited over a year ago
Sorry I keep losing this cause i keep forgetting which club it's on:O. Sorry! Post soon!