Young Justice OC'S!!! Last Hero Standing OC Addition

InfinityYJ posted on Jul 06, 2012 at 10:53PM
For those of you who want to be in Last Hero, just fill this out, and you won't appear right away, but I'll get to you.
Name:
Alias:
Powers:
Personality:
Do you want your OC on resistance on ground, resistance in watchtower, or controlled and evil?
If on ground, undercover with the controlled league or in secret with the civilians?

last edited on Jul 10, 2012 at 12:35AM

Young Justice OC'S!!! 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BladeYJ said…
Name: Blade Serenity Howard
Alias: Blade

Appearance: Longish blonde hair (down mostly but has it up) light tan skin, eyes change color depending on mood, always hs a smirk on her face. She is 5'11 and is 120 pounds of pure muscle.

Powers: Teleports, reads/controls minds, can snap fingers to control lightning (she usually doesn't use her powers. She always has guns on her mainly a shotgun.. and a combat knife. She's a fast runner and can jump high.

Personality: She's a bitch (in a good way I guess) she is a smart-ass, smart alic, snarky, sarcastic, girl. she can be serious but chooses not to. She loves hurting bad guys.. she loves killing too!! She can be a soffie and can be understanding. She has a very low self-esteem and picks on people (playfully) she trys not to cry ever.. and trys to take pain. She acts tough even though she isn't. (she aso cuts her self but she is not emo)

I want Blade to be evil.. (possessed) please make her a badass... ;D
(But she can come to the good side after some crazy shizz thing, like what went down the other day)

((Anything I need to add?))
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ScarletYJ said…
Name: Scarlet Adenfeld
Alias: Ember

Appearance: Long orange hair (usually tied up in a ponytail with some loose strands) brown eyes (likes wearing different eye colour contacts) pale skin, she's about 5'8

Powers: Witch with the power over fire, she also uses spell stones to do various other spells (her eyes glow scarlet when she casts a spell) uses her mother's old immortal hunter gun called fire crossing, she's agile and knows martial arts

Personality: She's cynical, has a temper, brave, courageous. She doesn't trust people easily and constantly pushes people away in fear of getting hurt, she is very serious despite her lax demeanor. She is easily intimidated by people but always tries to not show her fear. She is very sensitive and sometimes can't take a joke, she's very understanding of others. She constantly puts up a strong facade when she's around other people other than her brother.

I want Scarlet on the resistance on ground, undercover in secret with the civilians
over a year ago Korran_YJ said…
Name: Brette Lanulue
Alias: Korran

Appearance: Shoulder-length white hair (never wears her hair up) red eyes, lightly tanned, she's 5'3 (she's short for her age) black cat ears and tail

Powers: Can control people's shadows by touching them, can summon a shadow beast named Amoria, used two chakrams as weapons. She can also throw shadow energy balls and channel shadow energy through her chakrams.

Personality: Kind, caring, has a very withdrawn personality despite her childish demeanor, she does not easily trust people, loyal, tries her best to face her fears. Forgiving, doesn't like being lonely.

I want Korran on the resistance on ground, undercover with the controlled league
over a year ago SkylarYJ said…
smile
Name: Skylar Mckenzie
Alias: Spyro
Appearance: Ripped jeans, white tank top, black leather jacket(Sometimes), Black hair with red highlights, red eyes.
Powers: Superhuman strength, transformation into a wolf, (More of a skill) Muay Thai.
Personality: Looks dark but is really funny and outgoing, trains everyday, and never gives up.
Do you want your OC on resistance on ground, resistance in watchtower, or controlled and evil? CONTROLED BABY!
over a year ago Connor_Veritas said…
Name: Connor Maiven
Alias: Veritas

Appearance: dirty blond hair, blue eyes, tall, messy hair, 6"1', blues jeans, wears a blacak pea coat and sometimes black sunglasses.

Powers: telepathy, (skills: shooting guns, fighting)

Personality: funny, caring, loyal, brave, can be an ass when on his bad side.

I want Connor to be controlled against his will. somehting like him trying to protect the team but was being controlled. oh and remember Connor is not in the team. but hes friends with people in the team. :)
over a year ago White_Lightning said…
Name: Scott "Scotty" Clancy

Alias: White Lightning

Appearance: White hair, icy blue eyes, white cat ears and tail.

Powers: Can control/manipulate weather, expert at field tactics, and acrobatics

Personality: righteous hero with a strong willpower and an ability to overcome great fear. Having a strong sense of right and wrong, Scott is guided by his own conscience rather than the general rules that most of the heroes follow. One of his most notable traits is his refusal to admit defeat even in the darkest of situations, which has allowed him to achieve victory even in the most difficult odds. Also reckless and arrogant. More than once he has left his emotions cloud his better judgment.

Resistance in watchtower.

over a year ago CatYJ said…
((I DO want Cat in this. It'll be fun!!!))
Name: Cat Kyle
Alias: Tiger
Appearance: black hair(long) purple eyes (black cat ears and tails are hidden by a device Zero created)
Powers:claws, fangs, skill with a whip, and any other cat-like abilities ((sorry. can't think))
Personality: Cat is very clever and trusting. She is sweet and cuddly, but dangerous when she has to be. She hates dogs and is very playful.
I want Cat on the ground for resistance in watchtower.

Cat isn't in the team, but she knows the team and has worked for the JLA
over a year ago MercyYJ said…
Name: Mercy/Bella Watson
Alias: Mercy
Appearance: straight orange hair to shoulders, blue eyes, freckles
Powers: Hot-head! (You know what I mean!)
Personality: Around team, random and fun. One on one, serious and down to earth, not afraid to speak her mind and tries to make people happy.
Do you want your OC on resistance on ground, resistance in watchtower, or controlled and evil? Whatever you think you need to put me in! But controlled and evil sounds interesting! OR going solo and becoming a COMPLETE NINJA! idk.. What ever you think Mercy would do!
over a year ago Hot_ShotYJ said…
name: Sebastienne (last name unknown)
alias: hot shot
appearance: tall, drak brown hair, brown eyes
powers: healing, shooting, fighting, compuet hacking, assassinating
personality: kind, caring, brave, serious

i want her to be secret with the civilians
over a year ago -BelovedRobin said…
Name: Cain
Alias: None.
Appearance: 5' 4", layered shoulder-length jet black hair with unnatural red eyes. No matter she is always wearing a long,black jacket that has a wool trimming on the edges of her hood, end of her sleeves and bottom of the jacket.
Powers: None, but she has skill! Cain is handy with a flick blade, carrying multiple blades up her sleeves, also has pin-point accuracy. Cain is a master of parkour/freerunning. Last but not least! She is able to jab every pressure point in the human body to paralyze limbs. Her hacking skills do match that of Robin.
Personality: Upbeat, random, manipulator, troll, enjoys picking flaws of people, daredevil, humorous and out-spoken.
Do you want your OC on resistance on ground, resistance in watchtower, or controlled and evil?
You have free range with this.

Note:
She is not allied with the YJ Team, rather she bugs them a lot. Such as: Downloading all kinds of crap onto their computers also she hates Superboy for "stealing her woman." When he actually didn't.
Cain is an information dealer, she deals out information on anybody if the price is right.
over a year ago AchillesYJ said…
Name: Adrian Martin
Alias: Achilles
Appearance: about 5'9", muscular but not super ripped, dirty blonde hair with a blue streak, one blue eye and one brown eye
Powers: Limited invulnerability, uses knives and blades, poisons and explosives expert
Personality: quiet, keeps to himself, a teeny bit egotistical when he talks, doesn’t like to talk to many girls, but does have a soft spot for some who seem down-to-earth
Whichever you want, I don't really care.
over a year ago SilverWings13 said…
Name:
Alias: Aryess "Ary" Weston (Shhhhhh....)
Appearance: about 5'4", fair hair, light grey eyes, leather jacket, jeans, dark grey tank, combat boots, either a grey bandana (mask) or dark shades, slim but muscular, black fingerless gloves
Powers: None, but knife handling, agility, roof hopping (aka balance), and 'charming' (manipulating people) traveling by shadows, are skills of hers.
Personality: sarcastic, mature but acts childish, loyal, friendly unless threatened
Resistance on the ground. Secret with the civvies.

over a year ago Obscurity98 said…
Name: Harley

Alias: Harley

Appearance: 5'2, waist length black hair, eyes black, and has Native america, but slightly lighter skin. Usually wears a tied at the front bra like top (i'll post the pic) and black leather pants, black hat with red, coating hanging from shoulders, but covers her arms and her hands, fingers show... red lipstick

Powers: Controls elements, sword fighting, hand to hand combat, agile, super stregnth, invulnerability, flight
Personality: Loyal, funny, sarcastic, flirty, negative, emotional, serious when need be,

If on ground, undercover with the controlled league or in secret with the civilians?
I want to be Evil!!!!! not controlled, more like i'm being blackmailed into it....
Name: Harley

Alias: Harley

Appearance: 5'2, waist length black hair, eyes bl
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Name: Alvin Hamilton III
Alias: Copy Cat
Appearance: Jet black hair and sea green eyes
Powers Copy other powers:
Personality: Calm, Nice, Fun, and Waitful
Unknown to earth
Name: Alvin Hamilton III