Zatch Bell! Create your own mamodo

coleio11 posted on Jul 19, 2010 at 10:28PM
Create your own mamdo, give it a name , create some spells for your mamodo, tell what your mamodo looks likes and any other things you'd like to tell about your mamodo!
last edited on Jul 19, 2010 at 10:55PM

Zatch Bell! 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HomerFanboy said…
Wow. . . There is like no one on here! Anyway, I actually created one awile back. His name is Midas. He is kind of short, about Marcuss' hight and age. He has curly blonde locks and he dresses very fancy like. If you have ever heard the myth of Midas and the Golden touch he can do the same. Turn someone to gold by touching them( Except his partner has to say the spell to activate it). I don't know what that spell would be called yet, but I know he has to be close to the enemie to make it effect. It is not long distance. Similar to Wonrei's. That is one spell. another spell is that he can swing his arm(Like Tia does with Saisu) and shoot out a bunch of gold spikes. He can also make it rain gold, freeking there opponent when touching them. Does it sound good>

over a year ago Greedsinn said…
mine is suno he's tall has white hair and deep purple eyes. his attire includes a red shirt and ripped jeans. he is always bare foot saying that he "likes to feel the texture of the ground" . he is a huge day dreamer and can be seen staring at nothing. his first spell gotonomi. this spell allows him to shoot a blue fire ball from his mouth that when it hits an object it freezes.second spell gotogoto where he cansend a crescent shaped blue flame towards the enemy and follows them. when it hitsit has the same effect as the first spell. third is shyoshigoto, with this spell suno relases an ice serpant that crashes head first into the enemy. thanks for reading about suno :)
over a year ago VarietyPack said…
Fireball- a really cute and sexy female mamodo who can hurl fireballs that destroy opponents books.