over a year ago:
BLUEBERRY PANCAKES- MAKES ABOUT 14
1 cup of self raising flour
2 tablespoons of caster sugar
1 teaspoon of grated lemon rind
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/3 cup of sour cream
1/2 cup of milk
1 teaspoon of oil
1 cup of fresh blueberries
1/2 cup of maple syrup
WHAT TO DO--
1. Sift flour into a mixing bowl. Stir in sugar and rind.
2. Add egg, cream and milk.
3. Beat until mixture is smooth, with no lumps.
4. Brush a non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat until warm.
5. Drop a tablespoon of batter in. Shape into a circle, however big you want it.
6. Cook for 2 minutes, turn, and cook the other side until golden.
7. As the pancakes are cooked, pile them up on a plate and cover with tin foil to keep warm.
8. Serve with blueberries piled on. Pour maple syrup over.
TIP- You can also add the blueberries into the mixture if you wanted them inside the pancake.