4 months ago:
I can expect that everything will be perfect. Absolutely perfect, like the older ones. And this is exactly what I want; A fairy tale adventure in the modern world. And all of the dancing? It's gonna be amazing, I hope. The recent ballet scene is just from PC, and now, this? Okay, I'm gonna watch it so much!
The landscapes and the backgrounds? AMAZING. STUNNING. Something new and classic, magical. I hope we can see more and more and MORE of this. Owen Hurley directing this movie, I think we will have the same magic that Nutcracker, Rapunzel and Swan Lake have brought us. I expect this to be an epic new renaissance on the classic movies, Mr. Hurley.
The music! OH PLEASE, MORE OF THOSE CLASSIC MUSICAL PIECES, THEY GIVE ME GOOSEBUMPS MOST OF THE TIME. :D Make more and more!
Last but not least, the animation. I WANT MORE REALISTIC HAIRS, please. Like Clara's. Also, I want the animation to be 98% perfect, the other 2% will be the failures. 'Cause I know that every movie can't be completed without one single mistake. Since it's HD, I expect that it's gonna be amazing.
I have lots of things to expect, right? :D