7 months ago:
1. What fandom do you write for?
I'm currently writing for the Pokémon fandom.
2. Things you like about that fandom.
There are a LOT of characters to write about (hello, 400+ Pokémon!)
3. Things you dislike about your fandom.
It's difficult to make Ash Ketchum into a likeable character, so I'm just not bothering >.<
4. What is something that you could change about your fanfic community that you write for?
I find the whole 'Pokéshipping' a little ridiculous. Pokéshipping is making a couple of two of the most unlikely characters you'd think of. It might show your creativity, but I'm personally not too fond of it.
5. What will we find a lot of stories of in your fandom?
The build-up of friendship between Pokémon and their trainers, what makes the show so very cheesy and gives it its charm. ;)
6. Is your fandom a big community or small?
Quite big. Not Twilight or Harry Potter, or perhaps Kingdom Hearts-big, but it's up there with Naruto and Bleach as largest anime community.