over a year ago:
Alright this is a great and easy game which I've seen in another spots.
It's about guess what is the quote of a Christropher Paolini book and who said it
1. You guess one letter and if it is in the quote you get one prop
2. If it isn't, someone else guesss another letter
3. If you can guess the whole quote you'll get 5 props
4. The person who guesses the quote, chooses the next one and gives the props to the next person who guess the next quote!
5. If you put one out there that no one else can guess, you get the 15 props that I promised in my wall post yesterday!
/ is a space
- is a letter