3 days ago:
So the deal here is that I give you an alphabet, and you have to say one thing for each member that reminds you of them.
The thing CAN
be any of the following:
- Any fandom (including TV, movies, books, video games, reality shows etc)
- Any sort of fictional relationship
- Any fictional character
- RL relationship
- Some sort of a group, like Gryffindor or House Lannister etc
- Positive personality trait
- Any website
- LPF member + fictional character/celebrity ship
- LPF friendship
- Anything relating to A Dustland Fairytale
- LPF member + fictional character/celebrity friendship
- Any sort of hobby/talent
- Any fictional city/town
- Any country/city
- Any food
- Any quote as long as it starts with the letter in question
- Labels (like HBIC, BAMF)
- Brands, products etc
- Any scene from a fandom (but you have to make the sentence start with the letter in question)
- Any creature (like vampire, werewolf)
- Any season, month (but explain why), element
The thing CAN'T
be any of the following:
- The person's username
- The person's name
- Anything that the person doesn't at least like
1. You must nominate something for everyone, or at least try. Everyone will get as many nominations. If someone leaves a blank, I will either fill it in myself or ask the person in question for any suggestions.
2. Don't repeat. If you see someone has already nominated the same thing for the person, say something else. So please check out the previous nominations of other people.
3. You also have to nominate for yourself, so I get the same amount of nominations for each member
4. When the picks come up, try to vote in everyone's picks. It's not a matter of how much you know about a fandom, it's what REMINDS you of the person the most. Any idiot can do that.
5. If your name is on the list of the participants, I expect you to also nominate for the others.
6. Words like "The" and "A" don't count. So, for example: The Amazing Spider Man doesn't start with "T", it starts with "A" and A Song of Ice and Fire doesn't start with "A", it starts with "S".
7. Also, with characters like "Princess Aurora", the princess doesn't count, so it'd be Aurora. If you wanna put just princess, the title, go ahead, but it won't be Aurora.
8. Try to go with characters first names. For example: Puck from Glee belongs to the letter N, because his name is Noah Puckerman
9. This doesn't apply for couples and friendships though. If everyone calls the couple Quinn & Puck, you don't have to call them Quinn & Noah, and so that couple doesn't belong with the letter N.
10. If you have any questions, PM me. And have fun!
Celine, Nic, Inès, Margot, Aline, Jess
Round 1: Letter A
Picks in progress
Round 2: Letter B
SOME fandoms starting with the letter "B":
Boy Meets World
Beverly Hills 90210
Beauty and The Beast
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
SOME fictional characters starting with the letter "A":
SOME actors/actresses starting with the letter "A":
Bethany Joy Lenz
SOME personality-traits starting with the letter "A":