over a year ago:
CBS just needs to have a one-day marathon of HI, and then the fans will be satisfied, and its off their showing list.
But I think 3 shows are ending their series around this time, maybe that will help it not get canceled (Survivor, Amazing Race, and one other one).
Cole Hankin is a survivor of one of John Wakefield's murder attempts. Although he didn't die, he got 3rd defree burns on most of his body and the right side of his face.
Alright, back to the 2 theories that I though were really good.
Maggie Krell, the Wedding Planner:
-Her wereabouts are unknown for every single murder, and her wereabouts even prove her guiltiness in the death of the reverend. (She is seen alone with him shortly before he is murdered.)
- Right before the reverend is murdered, he is seen talking to Maggie. She gives him a bag of stuff, knowing he would shortly be leaving. She followed him and decapitated him in the woods. The reason for this is so that she can take over the wedding rehearsal and killMr. Wellington.
- When Lucy falls into the ditch, you see the killer's hand pulling a match out of a small box. On the box is written"Candlewick Inn." Maggie is the manager of the Candlewick Inn, and has easy access to those specific matches.
-When Hunter is killed on the boat, for a short second, it shows a small plaque on the shotgun that says"made for the Candlewick Inn." Only maggie would have access to the Inn's shotgun as she is the manager.
- During the wedding rehearsal, Maggie is in charge. She has everyone in certain positions, and knows where every single person is. As soon as she sees that her target, Mr. Wellington, is under the chandelier, she tells someone to hit the lights, knowing that it would trigger the trap.
- Maggie is the one who organized the scavenger hunt,knowing it would seperate everyone.
- When Maggie is talking to Henry, the little girl and JD throw firecrackers next to them. Maggie sees JD do this. She then takes a firecracker they threw at her, and places it in the church. She frames JD, knowing Henry will think it is JD, thus seperating them. Henry tells JD that "he doesn't want to see him anymore."This will probably cause JD to leave the island, meaning he will be singled out and killed.
All the points above were copied from a forum post that I agree with, and here are my thoughts below:
She knows the island well, and everything needed for the wedding to get cancelled. She was the one to report the dishes breaking (and was the first to bring it up). She knew about Kelly's mom dieing, thereby knowing that she would be the perfect one to kill.
She also had the ability to rig the boat Hunter Jennings rode from the Candlewick Inn. Finally, she was also the one to tell someone to turn off the lights right when Thomas Wellington was under the chandiler (which according to her everything-must-be-ready style should've already been turned off).
She also was there during the killings of John Wakefield, and even had a quote in the newspaper. Also she seems very content with her lifestyle which means money probably wouldn't mean much to her (explains her leaving Uncle Marty's bag)
Problems: Not really any known reason why she would do all this, she also seems to really like the all the ex-islanders back. The first episode basically is the only episode that proves against her, b/c she was never seen in the same scene as Uncle Marty, and wasn't on the boat to kill Cousin Ben.
Well, the other one was Henry Dunn, but there are more problems for him to be the murder than positives...so I don't think its him.