over a year ago:
1) Your dream is to live a life you cherish. You don't want to waste time on things that don't matter.
Doing what you love with the people you love is the most important thing to you.
You want your life to be about rest, relaxation, and recreation. You want to slow down and appreciate what you have.
You believe that wisdom comes to those who don't rush through life. And you'd like to
2) Your dream is to live an interesting, challenging, surprising life. You want to change and grow.
You believe life is short, and there's more to see and learn than you could ever imagine.
You don't want to waste time or be stagnant. If you feel bored, then it's probably time to get moving.
You want to live a life full of people, places, ideas, and experiences. You desire many amazing memories.
3) Your dream is to live a life where you make a difference. You want to effect people.
You don't need to be the one who changes the world, but you would like to change a few lives.
You want to be generous and warm-hearted toward others. Life is hard enough as is.
You believe life is mostly about how you treat other people. What kind of person you are matters.
4) Your dream is to live a light hearted, carefree life. You don't want to be bogged down by stress.
You'd like to recapture some of the playfulness and innocence you had as a child.
You believe that life should be about celebrations and fun. The world needs more happiness.
You want to focus on the positive and stay optimistic. It's too easy to get depressed.
5) Your dream is to live a life of inspiration, ideas, and wisdom.
There's so much to do in the world, and it's important that you accomplish something great.
You desire success, but not necessarily material success. Success could be helping others find the right path.
More than anything else, you want to reach your goals... no matter how high they may be.
6) Your dream is to live a life where you are constantly learning and evolving.
You believe that the world, people, and life are incredibly fascinating.
You want to use your mind as much as possible. You want to dare yourself to do what's difficult.
You'd like to expand your worldview and maybe even solve some of the world's problems.
7) Your dream is to life a live a life that leaves a mark.
You'd like to have a mission or journey to complete, even if it takes years.
You want your life to be meaningful, and having a final goal brings you meaning.
You'd like to accomplish something big, if only to inspire others to believe it can be done.