Michael Jackson Messages to Michael

House34 posted on Oct 04, 2009 at 09:12PM
I..read a lot of great messages written from the heart, from fans, to Michael. I thought it would be nice to write down all their messages here. For example, the messages to.. or about MJ found on youtube.. or other places

I think MJ touched us with his magic and all MJ fans are special too. And I love reading these..it makes me feel better..

Oh..and don't mention who said it..just write the message..
I..read a lot of great messages written from the heart, from fans, to Michael. I thought it would be
last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 09:14PM

Michael Jackson 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago House34 said…
"i still miss mj. as a kid my mum always promised if he came to new zealand we would go see him, but when he came we couldnt afford.
:( "
"i still miss mj. as a kid my mum always promised if he came to new zealand we would go see him, but
"Michael Jackson was more than the King of Pop, he was the God of Pop.
He will be singing with the angels of heaven and God shall also make him his brother and right hand man."
last edited over a year ago
"Michael Jackson was more than the King of Pop, he was the God of Pop.
He will be singing with th
"Michael's memorial was so touching and heart wrenching. I cried the whole time. For most of us who saw him grow up from the 9 year old to the Man, it was very hard knowing that this was it, final. I am so glad I got to see and hear his music over the years. He will be missed. RIP MJ! "
"Michael's memorial was so touching and heart wrenching. I cried the whole time. For most of us who s
"='[ oh mj i understand you....i really miss you....i swore i wouldnt cry but i just cant handle it.... "
"='[ oh mj i understand you....i really miss you....i swore i wouldnt cry but i just cant handle i
"Rest in peace my sweet gentle soul every time i think of how sweet and pure at heart you were and what the press and people who didt understand the real michael jackson you had such a hard time it makes me cry that they put u though all that michael i know you as a person not a personality i love you michael and i will see you soon in heavan ily
xxxxxxxxxxx "
"Rest in peace my sweet gentle soul every time i think of how sweet and pure at heart you were and wh
"I love you Michael Jackson!People i may only be 13 but i know what im saying!!I love Michael with all my heart and that is why I look up at a star at night and I sing in my head to Michael.
Michael is a massive Idol to me and a sexy guy but he's not just all that.He's a dad to,he's a brother,a son and most of all King Of Pop!!!
Love you always Michael Joseph Jackson!!"
"I love you Michael Jackson!People i may only be 13 but i know what im saying!!I love Michael with al
over a year ago tennischic101 said…
Michael will always be in my heart and at least one person in the world will know who he was for the rest of eternity. don't ever leave Michael without saying good-bye. which you did in your last album: Invincible
R.I.P. MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michael will always be in my heart and at least one person in the world will know who he was for the
"A very young girl was murdered in 1972 and no one knew her name. Michael did not want her to be forgotten so to honor her, he wrote 'Little Susie.' Such a wonderful, loving man he was. Love you Mike!"
"A very young girl was murdered in 1972 and no one knew her name. Michael did not want her to be forg
over a year ago MJodella said…
heart
U have the greatest love n care for children n the world.Thank u for ur music.I love u.
over a year ago ilove_mj said…
angelic
''MICHAEL!!.......(This is hard) I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING, YOU ARE MY LIFE, I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR YOU, I REALLY HOPE I WILL DIE BEFORE YOU SO YOU CAN HAVE A PIECE OF MY LIFE, I OVE YOU GOD BLESS YOU MY SWEET BEAUTIFUL LOVING ANGEL <3''
over a year ago iluvmichaelj said…
heart
I am speechless,there is one thing I left to say:MJ is the best man and the most amazing person that have ever lived on earth,he is the king of everything,he is an angel,and My LIFE !By the way,Michael's name,meaning is :Who Is Like GOD !
I am speechless,there is one thing I left to say:MJ is the best man and the most amazing person that
over a year ago mjlove97 said…
heart
'' Michael, you are not only King of Pop, but God of Music, your love is giving us strenght''
Love you Michael...
'' Michael, you are not only King of Pop, but God of Music, your love is giving us strenght''
Love y
"everyone should be thankful for something im thankful for your music you made us belive that anything is possible only if you try r.i.p micheal jackson i love you alot"
"everyone should be thankful for something im thankful for your music you made us belive that anyt
over a year ago farzan_k2004 said…
heart
michael you was and you are best of singer and you was very very Popular and you will
"Michael Jackson is truly a remarkable human being. I love hearing first accounts of his kindness and compassion. His gentle nature is such a rarity these days. We love you Michael & we are waiting for your return. In the meantime MJ Fan if you are truly committed to the legacy of L.O.V.E. find a little space in your life to put yourself aside and be the example of kindness. Treat others as you would treat Michael Jackson if you were fortunate enough to meet or work with him"
"Michael Jackson is truly a remarkable human being. I love hearing first accounts of his kindness and
over a year ago reb1009 said…
angelic
house34: thats sooo sad you didnt get to see him, but all of us will eventualy :)
we should start calling mike just king, because he was king of to many things:) the list can go on forever:)
heart
Love you, reb1009 !
"Forever the voice of an angel.....This must be what it sounds like in Heaven now."
"Forever the voice of an angel.....This must be what it sounds like in Heaven now."
"Omg....i am broken. Oh Michael.....you broke my heart forever.....I cant stop crying.

I will never be the same person again.

RIP - that's all for L.O.V.E. and love lives forever"
"Omg....i am broken. Oh Michael.....you broke my heart forever.....I cant stop crying.

I will n
"Michael!You are so Cute!I Love you very much!You are always in my heart and the legend will never die!This is it!"Or should i say this bow is for you"(Fans Shouting)See,How the entire world love him.We miss you Michael!Rest in Peace Michael Heals the world.<3 <3 <3 You are Lovable and Incredible man,King of Pop"
"Michael!You are so Cute!I Love you very much!You are always in my heart and the legend will never di
"He was an incredibly sweet, genuine and funny guy! He was soo misunderstood!"
"He was an incredibly sweet, genuine and funny guy! He was soo misunderstood!"
over a year ago reb1009 said…
heart
love you to house34:)