Adam Sandler The subtitle of this fan spot is really stupid

BeansChuckBobby posted on Dec 30, 2007 at 07:21AM
I am a huge Adam Sandler fan and loved Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison, however, saying, "From Happy Gilmore to Billy Madison, we love everything this guy does." is horribly stupid since they are very similar type movies/both movies/in the same time period written and produced. You could say, from acting to singing, or from Billy Madison to the Chanukah Song, or if you wanted to stay with movies, Billy Madison to Reign O'er Me, Punch Drunk Love, or even Spanglish, which was actually a pretty terrible movie. What I am saying is the wording for this subtitle is really awful, and I am requesting a change.

Adam Sandler 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Snerkie said…
umm...doesn't he produce all his movies...*cough* you know...Happy Madison productions.

To say "this is really stupid" won't get anything changed. Saying "oh i think *this* would sound better". Being immature over something gets nothing done.
over a year ago dave said…
Why don't you make a suggestion Bobby?
over a year ago LuvJustin22 said…
I agree with Snerkie b/c if you say that it's "stupid" it wont be changed and if you say I think I can make it better. then mybe it can be changed!
over a year ago pampinksville said…
beans - you make a good point. it should say something like the guy who is a great wedding singer, a waterboy and hairstylist!