Hey guys! Just was bored, so I decided to create an article of facts about me! If you have any questions you want to ask about me, or givle me a Q&A, say it in the comment section below!!!
1. I love computer tech, and any tech in general. I build my first PC at 13. I am 14 now. I built my first website at 12.
2. I may love tech, programming, etc., (and dubstep music, although I DO still like country music as well), I am a very big country kid. No joke. Even though I live in the City of Clinton, and a small village of Albany (parents are split, I do a 50/50)
3. When I was born, I had a small heart failure problem. I was dead for about a minute. I am lucky to be here right now, and I am grateful for it.
4. My favorite music genre types are dubstep, country, and pop. Fav country singer: all, fav electronic music creator: Pegboard nerds, (I have no fav pop writer/singer, I just like the song depending on how it is, whether I like the singer or not.)
5. None of you may believe this, but, if you don't know me very well, my family comes from a line of swordfighters/swordsman, and ancient battle generals and stratigists. I have a dagger and sword, along with a full set of bronze armour to prove it, although they are locked in althe forest next to my home, in a concrete box about a foor thick. The sword has diamonds on it's hilt, the dagger rubies on it's hilt. I was in sword training from age 4 to now, and I am still not done. I can also shoot recurve bows, or any bows, pretty well as well, althought that was learned as a hobby, and not forced by training/classes with my mentor/teacher.
6. I have a wide range of disorders, from insomnia to bipolar.
7. I love to work out. I do so every day for a few hours. And guess what? I don't regret being shaped, it makes me feel healthy. If none of you work out or exersise, I wish you to start.
8. I always have some pretty fucked up dreams, every night, and they have gotten increased recently ever sinse I started taking 3-5 mg Melatonin every night, to help with my insomnia.
9. I am actually very different from your average 14 year old. Almost everything js different; how I talk, what I do, what and how I wear, my attitude, my opinions, my maturity level, etc. I swear I was one of the only three who didn't laugh at the word 'vagina' during the female reproductive system unit. God damn idiots!
10. At age 7, I was taken to a psychiatrist to see why I was getting made fun of at school, and why I had not as many friends. No joke, my parents were worried about me growing up without a fucking life. So, my doctor, Tom, told me that I was overly smart for my age, and just in general. Now, don't take it as bragging, or take it tbe wrong way; I actually think of it more as a curse than a gift. People expect more from you, other kids never understand what you are trying to tell them, because they don't have the same mental capacity, etc.
11. Even though I am overly smart, I am also learning impaired in some areas, like math. Again, no joke. Even the people who get Fs on tests get math more than me.
12. My favorite subjects in school are science, biology, astronomy, and any form of history and social studies, especially Greek mythology and history.
13. All of my friends are LITTERALLY idiots. Or seem that way, as everyone else sees them as. I tend to have a lot in common with them, get along well, and also, we have been there for each other.
14. I am 14 and have my life comletely planned, as well as about 20 different backup plans. All of them are written on paperwork.
15. I am 14 and have a gf. Now, you may be thinking... yeah right, you are saying that to be cool, it won't last! No. Wrong. I would do anything for her, would litterally die for her. I am mature enough to know that getting a gf for popularity, make you cool, etc., is all very dumb. Yeah, maybe something would happen, and we will break up. But that would only be something like a legit fight, or something happens, not when we say we are over and juts go on to get another gf or bf. I like women for who they are, not popularity or to make themselves think they are cool.
16. My first name is Caleb, which is an angel's name, although I do not believe in that religion, or any. Odd, huh?
17. I am very daring. When I get out of college, me and my step dad have plans to go to the rockies and do our own survival thing for a few months, for bonding and man time. We are planning on brining nothing but two hand crafted carrying bags for supplies. No electronics, camramen, anything. Just me, him, and the nature around us.
18. Okay, you may think I am crazy, an a little kid... but, when I was in elementary, I used to think I was, uh... 'half wolf.' And, not like 'werewolf' exactly, but, a human with half a wolf spirit, and half a human spirit. Crazy right? Wanna know WHY I believed this? I used to have dreams, where, I would LITTERALLY be dreaming I was a regular wolf at night. Yes, odd. And I was always made fun of for it, and eventually took as crazy. But hey, I don't have that issue now, and I don't have those dreams anymore! No one thinks this motherfucker is crazy anymore!!!
19. Even AFTER that whole situation in elementary school, wolves, foxes, dogs, AND cats are still my favorite animals. Can't forget coyotes, THAT I will explain in my last fact about me.
20. None of you may believe this, but, not too long ago, I had a coyote encounter. If you want to know the WHOLE story, go to the link at the end of this fact. But, all summed up, I actually had an encounter with a wild coyote family, crazy and fucked up, and scary, I know, but true. I went on later to become bonds with everyone in the family. I explain it all here: link
21. How many of you know what a REAL animal bond is, other than just getting to trust and know the animal? I do. I did with that coyote family. A 'real' animal bond to me is, where you understand the animal, come to love it to death, can tell when something is wrong, when it is sick, sad, angry, hungry, etc. I actually started to start acting like coyotes abit when around them. It helps them understand what I want, helps ME know what they want/need, etc. You also tend to feel a VERY strong, but yes, oddly enough, PAINFUL connection with the animal. Like, you feel litteral physical pain. Call me crazy, but, that is because you have not yet experienced the real importance of nature. As an example of my hond with the family: Let's say, IDK, Aeris is in pain. When it happens, I can tell through Aeris's body movements that she is in pain, so my brain goes nuts, and makes ME go into pain, to know almost exactly how Aeris feels, maybe worse. Call me crazy, but that's your problem. How about YOU stay outside in nature for a few days, and actually try to INTERACT with nature, don't run away from predetors, and act brave toward anything that is territorial, it makes them know you are strong, as well.
Anyways guys, that is it for my 21 fun and interseting facts about me. Suggestions for more fun facts, like you want to ask a question about me? Tell/ask me in the comment section BELOW!!! :)