Angel Beats! Angel Beats! - Second Season?

MaddieChan posted on Jan 20, 2013 at 09:34PM
Hello,everyone!

So this is basically a forum to discuss the evidence we found about a season two!Whatever evidence you find,you can post on this forum and share!I hope we all find evidence!Thanks for posting,it always means a lot to me!

Let's keep our fingers crossed!

-MaddieChan
Hello,everyone!

So this is basically a forum to discuss the evidence we found about a season two!W

Angel Beats! 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Angel_Beats888 said…
big smile
ill have a look and see what i can find :) since you always post stuff on this club we can all help u im sure!
over a year ago IamKyon said…
^ Same here! ^^
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Alchemistlover said…
smile
i heard somewhere there planning on one soon, it was just a comment though. I'll certainly look though.
over a year ago StarSeeker11 said…
They anounce it when year 2011 that Angel Beats going to have a Season 2 but in year 2011 too due to earthquake and tsunami and post pone'd it
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
I feel like the ending of AB allowed for a second season, dedicated to Otonashi's mission to help those come to the Afterlife, in fact, I'm writing a fan-fiction for it now. You guys all inspired me, so I finally figured out what to write.

The reason I say it opened it up for a second season, is that everyone, except Otonashi, disappeared... So, there was nothing to say what happens to him and what he'll achieve in season 2, providing it does come out. I certainly hope it does, though.
over a year ago IamKyon said…
There's actually a interview of Maeda-san which indicates possibilities of second season being made. Here's the link~
link
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
^ Interesting. However, it seems to suggest that Otonashi will disappear, too and have another chance at life (reincarnation). If there will be a second season, then I wonder what it will actually be about... One of the comments from Maeda said about someone being a heroine, so I wonder...?
IamKyon commented…
It is said by Yuri-san that she'll come back as a heroin again. XD And I as well don't know what they are going to show in if second season comes out, so let's just wait. :) over a year ago
over a year ago rigo1315 said…
I'm relying on the rest of you to figure this out.

Only thing I can offer is this manga I found written by the original creator of Angel Beats, Maeda Jun.

Up to chapter 26 or volume...eh. Makes an attempt to tie up loose ends and how battle front exists how these characters met. All that fun stuff, I enjoyed it (It's not finished yet I'm currently impatient), but if you dislike it I'm sorry. Just something I found to get my nerves under control :)

link

If you've read it already awesome :3