Ok, I usually don't post anti things on here. But my friends on DA said this was really good, so they talked me into posting it on here. Also three of these pairings aren't from an anime, but I thought it would be fine. This is my first time writing something like this, so I hope you like it and tell me what you think
Just can't see it
10. Ichigo/Rukia: Ok, I don't really hate it. I just can't see them like that. They only have like a best friends relationship going on and just don't really mix together. If they did end up together I wouldn't be mad though. Again I don't hate the pairing, just can't really see it.
He treats her horribly
9. Ron/Hermione: Ok, I don't HATE it. I just really don't like it. Ron is a complete JERK to Hermione. It's not like he teases her, he just treats her like dirt! Harry is the one who's always there for her, he holds her when she cries and cheers her up. Ron just treat her like freakin garbage. He's always the one to make her cry, he's never there for her, and he leaves her. I mean, what the heck!? JK.Rowling should have kept her first idea and had Hermione and Harry be together.
They hate each other!
8. Roy/Envy: NO!!! Roy is the reason Envy is dead. Plus, they hate each other. No way, end of story. Short, sweet, and to the point.
He's the reason he's dead/not a country
7. Prussia/Russia: No, just NO. Russia is the reason Prussia is dead/not a country. Why would they be together? Now I've had a few people say that wasn't true, but I've read in many other history sites that it is true. Plus in the anime/manga they do actually hate each other. Just, ugh, I hate that pairing. It's like pairing North Korea and South Korea together. It makes no sense.
She's whines to much and needs to leave him alone
6. Kouta/Yuka: It's not because they're related, it's just that Yuka is a jealous whiney idiot. I mean, seriously? He loves Nyu! Get over it! He doesn't have to pay attention to you! Stop being so selfish. Yes, they kiss. Yes, they do end up together. But only because Lucy died! He loved her, he gave her this big speak saying how he loved her.
Amazing at first, then he turned into a jerk
5. Mako/Asami: Ok, this one I don't hate as the one soon coming up. But I still have the same problem with it. Mako is a selfish cheating jerk!! Asami loves him so much and he just treats her like junk. It's sick! He actually kisses her, then goes and kisses another girl! Then after that, continues to kiss and date her! I loved it when Asami put him in his place, you go girl! But I mean, Asami lost EVERYTHING. Now she lost her boyfriend to someone she saw as a friend. How sick is that?
They're not like that at all
4. Roy/Edward: No....just...no...Roy is like 30 years old and Edward is 16. Just...oh god. Plus Roy loves Rize and Edward loves Winry. That's already been made canon people. Their relationship is just like father and son, it's not like that at ALL. And no...it's not canon people!
No chemistry at all
3. Ash/Misty: I just don't like it at all, Misty is a total jerk to Ash. The way they fight isn't teasing, it's total fighting. They may have their good moments. But it doesn't change anything. Ash could careless about that kind of thing. He has more of a chance of being with Pikachu or one of his rivals. Plus half the time Misty doesn't even believe in Ash, saying he has no chance in winning. She pushes him around and treats him horribly. Also their personalities don't mix together at all. I see no love or chemistry between them.
This pairing makes me sick
2. Mako/Korra: Oh god, I HATE this pairing. No sweet or romantic moments between them. Which is horrible, because they are support to be a couple. I mean, seriously? Korra chooses the guy who was cheating on her, over a guy who only loved her? Borra was the pairing that had the most chemistry. And yet Korra picks the guy who was already in a relationship. Mako actually told his brother not to date Korra. Why? Because he was just waiting to have her himself! He was like "Oh, I may dump Asami. So don't you be happy, I only care about myself." freakin douche bag! He goes around dating Asami, then kisses Korra behind her back and doesn't tell her! No 'I'm sorry' or anything. And he's the best part, he never broke up with her! He just kept breaking her heart and kissing Korra! This pairing may actually someday be my most hated pairing.
Makes no sense at all
1. England/America: Yes, I HATE UsUk. I don't care how populer it is. I just can't stand this pairing. Not only is it super overrated. It makes no sense at all. They hardly have ANY scenes alone together, and when they do there is no chemistry. The way they act around each other is only in a family way. They're brothers people, they only see each other as brothers. England raised America from a baby, their relationship is just family. Would you really be with someone who raised you from a baby? America sees England as his big brother and a friend. No, I don't care how 'cute' the pairing looks or if it has your two favorite characters in it. That does NOT make it a good pairing. Plus England tried to actually kill America like 5 times. And no the Rev. War was not a 'true 'love' moment between them. It was WAR, they hated each other during that time. America LEFT England, why the would he leave him and come back to him in that way? It makes no sense at all.