This part I think was adorable and really sweet
My favourite moments in The Little Mermaid
As much as I love this movie since aged 7 I decided to do a little article on my favourite scenes from the movie. Please rate & enjoy.
1. The part of your world reprise and the song itself: Personally I loved the reprise version of this because it was a huge ballad back in 1989 and I loved Jodi Benson’s singing voice.
2. The dinner scene: I liked this one because Eric asked Grimsby that he was going to marry the girl that saved him from drowning followed by the boat explosion earlier in the movie.
3. The boat scene: I liked this scene as it was so funny when Sebastian started singing the song Kiss the Girl as Scuttle sang a song like a crow LOL I laughed at this scene a it was so funny.
4. The day trip to Denmark: Ok this one was another hilarious scene as Eric gave Ariel a chance to ride the horse and she nearly killed him ,the look on his face when she landed on the other side had me laughing my head off.
5. The part where Eric saves Ariel from Ursula; This one was a true epic I think because he said to Grimsby that he may have lost Ariel once but his not going to lose her again. I liked the scene where Eric gets his wrecked ship and stabs Ursula with the broken wood that made her get electrocuted.
6. The ending scene: Before Ariel married Eric I liked how her father King Trition finally accepts that his daughter who is the splitting image of her mother(in part 3 of the movie) is in love with a human who loves her too. The part where King Trition turns her into a human was so sweet. I loved the wedding scene as well because you can hear the harmony of Part of Your World playing in the background and Ariel & Eric sharing their true love’s kiss.
7. Ariel saving Eric: I loved that part as she thought that he was dead and she sang to him the reprise of part of your world. The funny part in this scene was when Sebastian’s mouth dropped as he heard Ariel singing the song to Eric who was unconscious.
Part of your world reprise was a true epic song.
The dinner scene was cute. I love Ariel's pink dress so pretty.
A hilarious moment where Ariel got to ride the carriage and nearly killing Eric LOL
This scene was enchanting.Scuttle was hilarious.
This one was really edgy and I liked how Eric is the hero in the movie as Ariel saved his life in the middle of the movie.
Ahw I love the ending
This one was so cute as Trition turned Ariel into a human.