This is for fun. Please don't be offended :) I am a fellow Asian myself ^_^:
Disclaimer: A person I know made this!!!!
1) Your parents still tried to get you into places half-price saying you were 12 when you were really 15
2) you ask your parents help on one math problem and 2 hours later they're still lecturing
3) you have a 40 lb. bag of rice in your pantry
4) everyone thinks you're "Chinese" no matter what part of Asia your ancestors were from
5) you've had a bowl haircut at one point in your life.
6) your parents enjoy comparing you to their friends' kids.
7) you've had to eat parts of animals they don't even put in hot dogs.
8) you know what bok choy is
9) you've ever gotten little red envelopes around February.
10) idiot people try to impress you with pathetic imitation Asian languages, like the ever-so-popular: ching chong woo bok chi, etc . . .
11) your parents say leaving rice in your bowl is a sin.
12) your parents say, "Calculus? I took calculus in 8th grade!"
13) everyone thinks you're good at math.
14) your parents' vocabulary is filled with "Ai-yahs and Wah's"
15) you like $1.75 movies
16) you like $1.50 movies even more.
17) your aunts and uncles bring you back adorable clothing from Asia with fuzzy bunnies, vinyl ducks and English words that make no sense, in great colors like yellow, pink, magenta, orange and the ever popular lime green.
18) your parents insist you marry within your race.
19) you never order chop suey, sweet and sour pork, or any other imitation oriental food.
20) people see a bunch of scribbles on a chopstick and ask you to translate.
21) at expensive restaurants, you NEVER order dessert.
22) you will most likely be taller than your parents.
23) your parents have either made you play the piano, the violin or both.
24) you get nothing if you do well in school, but crapped on if you don't
25) when going to other peoples' houses, you sometimes bring a gift.
26) your family owns a tennis racquet, golf clubs, or both.
27) your family always cheers for the Asian athlete on TV (i.e., Michael Chang)
28) you have rocks, sticks, leaves and strange-smelling, unknown substances in your pantry for use as medicine.
29) you own a rice cooker or two
30) your parents tell you about how long it took for them to get to school, how horrible the weather was in their native country, and how much they still appreciated going.
31) your parents buy you clothes and shoes many sizes too big so you can "grow into it" and wear it for years to come."
32. More than 90% of your day has test prep, school, and or an instrument.