Avatar: The Last Airbender Avatar Fanfiction

coolguy93 posted on Feb 26, 2013 at 08:17PM
Hello I am coolguy93 and this is my fanfiction and fanart page. I will post new things every now and then. I dont mind if you comment on my work, but please dont make your own posts. If you want to do fanfiction, make your own fourm. Thanks!
last edited on Feb 27, 2013 at 02:31PM

Avatar: The Last Airbender 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago coolguy93 said…
lol this one is pretty good I found it on google images (i'll be writing my own fanfiction though)
lol this one is pretty good I found it on google images (i'll be writing my own fanfiction though)
This is my first fanfiction. Here goes: Title: So, whats your favorite? Age group: 14+ Here goes... "So, what is your favorite anyway?" Aang and the others were at a dinner held at their house the Earth Kingdom gave them. Even Fire Lord Zuko came. They were celabrating the 1 year anneversary of deafeating the fire lord. And now Togh had asked the now 13-year-old Aang a question. "Huh?" said Aang, trying to focous on what she had said. Then he pereked bup. "Oh that's easy! Air-" "OTHER than airbending" said Togh smugly. Hmmm. Aang had to think about that one. "Earthbending!" said Togh. Zuko didnt say anything, but he smirked, and Aang new he was rooting for firebending. "Dont pick any, Aang! Good old fashoned fist-to-fist combat!" Sokka, of corse. Hmmm. Aang thought and thought. "Ummm" Then he looked over to the corner of the room and his mouth went dry. Katara was standing there, wearing something Aang had never seen her in.The neckline of her dress dipped low, exposing almost all of her chest. There was a crack in it that went up to hip. She stood there, looking coyly at him. Then he knew. "Waterbending" he breathed. To be continued in part 2...
coolguy93 commented…
I ment "perked up" not "perked bup". Typo. over a year ago
This is part 2 of So, whats your favorite? This time, the age group is 17+, 14+ if youre mature. Here goes... Katara smiled and sexily walked over. "Sooo, waterbending huh? Good choise. How about I give you a little reward for choosing so wisely?" She winked and grabbed Aangs hand, pulling him tworards her room. The others snickered and pointed. When Aang and Katara ware alone she turned and grinned at him. "I think you might enjoy this." she said. She spread her legs wide, grabbed Aangs head, and stuffed it bettween her legs for the sight of a lifetime. She then gradually moved his head up, stopping at her chest so Aang could have a quick suck. She then slowly pulled him out of her dress, then grinned. "That was worth chosing waterbending for, wasnt it?" Aang could only smile and barely nod as he tried to memorize everything he had seen. The End
lol funny u may need to zoom in though found it on deviantart
lol funny u may need to zoom in though found it on deviantart
coolguy93 commented…
one of my favs over a year ago
This is my next fanfiction. Its called: Soooo, Katara... Here goes... Aang began running to catch up with his freinds. He had beaten fire lord Ozi 3 monthes ago. He and his freinds were now traveling the world, helping people and restoring balance. Now Aang caught up with his freinds. Katara grabbed Apas regins and led him to the side of the road. "Its getting late. We better stop for a while and set up camp." Sokka shrugged "Whateve- Hey! is that a beaver squirrl?! He ran off after it. "Wait for me!" said Togh. She ran off with him. Suki, Sokkas girlfreind followed. Aang looked over at Katara. They were now alone. Zuko wasnt with them. As the fire lord, he had responsebilites. He walked over."Sooo Katara... Can I talk to you a minute?" "Sure Aang. Just let me set up my sleeping bag." She turned and walked away. Aang sighed as he watched her booty-walk. A few minutes later she came back. "So whats up?" she said. Aang gulped. "Well Katara, as you know im the last airbender...." She nodded. "And so im the last of my people..." more nodding. " And, well, you know we, you know, like each other..." Katara smiled, blushed, and turned away. " So Katara... Well..." Aang blushed. "Will you help me repopulate the air nomads?" he blurted. Katara smiled as she looked at him. She could feel his nervousness, and laughed inside. "Well... I guess that depends on how you look at it." "What does it d-depend on?" Aang said nervously. Katara leaned in close "Is that a proposal...or a sex offer?" Aang began sweating. "Well...kinda both?" Katara grinned. "Well I aceppt both. We'll get married as soon as we can. And toningt, I'll make sure you arnt the last airbender." She gave him a long kiss. A few hours later, after they finished eating fried beaver squirril, Katara grabbed Aangs hand and ran into his tent. Sokka saw them and grinned at Suki. She rolled her eyes. The End.
This is a short one, its called "I gotta go!" Here goes... It was another day in team avatars campsite.Sokka cheerfully whistled as he walked to the outhouse, a scroll in one hand. Both Katara and Aang made a move to stop him. But he made it there first and slammed the door. Katara shrugged. "He'll be out im a minute.' She said. They both sat on their backs and looked at the clouds. After 5 minutes went by, they began feeling a bit uncomftorable. Katara twitched her leg and moved her hips. Aang scratched at his pants and his eye twitched a bit. 10 minutes later, it got worse. Katara didnt try to hide the fact that she was holding herself, hands on her privates. Aang just grabbed his and lay in a ball. "Whats TAKING him so long?!" said Katara nervously. 15 minutes later, the pair were in agony. Aang grabbed his testicles tightly as he rolled from side to side lying in a ball. Katara also lay in a ball, squinting from pain as she gripped her female parts. "A-ang?" she whispered. Aang tried to turn twords her, but it hurt to move."Y-y-yeah?" "I cant hold it in anymore Aang." "Me either. My pravates are KILLING me Katara!" "I-I know. How about you earthbend a wall over us so we can just go?" Aangs tortured face lit up. "Together?" Katara managed a tiny smile. "Sure. Just dont stare too hard pal." Aang managed to twitch an arm and pull up a wall of rock. Katara pulled herself up, lifted her dress and squatted. Aang coldnt help staring at Kataras lower parts as he unzipped his fly. When they finished a few minutes later, and were lying against Appa and rubbing their throbbing privates, Sokka came out. "Oh hey there. Sure hope I didnt keep you waiti-" "Well you did." Interuppted Katara. "And now you pay." She bent some water, covered him, then froze it. She then weakly sat down and smugly gave Aang a high-five. "MMMMMM" said Sokka. Katara and Aang laghed. The End.
this is a good fanart found on google images.
this is a good fanart found on google images.
heres antother fanart. VERY AWESOME!!
heres antother fanart. VERY AWESOME!!
over a year ago FinalAccount said…
coolguy93, what's wrong with you? I mean, sorry if you feel offended but forum posts are for ALL USERS.
phantomassasin commented…
relax over a year ago
coolguy93 commented…
1, I stopped doing this forum, and 2, nobody had to post if they didnt want too (thx phantom!) over a year ago