Hey Guys. Here is A list I came up with (Luna--Lovegood helped) of fun ways to annoy Bellatrix. Guaranteed to get you crucio-ed! Please comment and let me know what you think. Thank you to Luna--Lovegood for helping me write this, you are quite creative for a non-deatheater, Luna!
1. Impersonate the dark Lord and convince her that he’s really into peace with Muggles.
2. Whenever she cackles evilly, roll your eyes in an obvious way and grumble, “That’s getting sooooo old, Bella”
3. Next time she uses the Cruciatus Curse on someone, groan and say she has no imagination when it comes to torturing people
4. Suggest that the Dark Lord thinks that Snape is a more loyal Death Eater than she is
5. Offer to take her shopping so that she doesn’t have to wear her old Halloween costume anymore
6. Tell her how loudly and in great detail how much she reminds you of Tonks
7. Surreptitiously tell her that the Dark Lord has been “Seeing Someone”, than add in a whisper, “He’s got good taste!”
8. Impersonate Voldemort and tell her that she’s being kicked out of the Death Eaters because she’s not evil enough.
9. Imperius Wormtail to constantly follow her around, declaring undying love for her
10. Tell her that you think she’d look good in pastels, particularly pink.
11. Ask her just WHAT use was she to the Dark Lord when she was stuck in Azkaban?
12. Anonymously send her a Barbie Doll as a Christmas gift
13. Tell her that whoever sold her the wig she’s wearing definitely pulled a fast one on her
14. Write “I Wish Voldy Loved Me” on the back of her dress.
15. Lock her up in a Sephora store
16. Ask her just what did ripping up her dresses achieve?
17. Ask her why Voldemort doesn’t love her back
18. Constantly criticize Voldemort in front of her
19. Impersonate Voldemort and tell her she’s not allowed to use crucio anymore
20.Frame her Azkaban Mug Shot and put copies of it up everywhere.
21. Put up posters that say stuff like “I love Muggles”, and “My best friend is a Mudblood” in her bedroom.
22. Make her listen to Justin Bieber (Actually that’d piss anyone off)
23. Anonymously send her self-help books, with titles like, "Crucio for Dummies", and "How to control your Insanity"
24. Tell her that she looks EXACTLY like a very well-known Muggle named Helena Bonham Carter
To the Bellatrixes: Maybe you could help rate this, and tell me exactly what you'd do to anyone who did any of these things to you? Strictly for research purposes? Thank you!!