While I am failing to have breakfast with Benedict Cumberbatch in a Hampstead bakery that no longer exists — his suggested venue, but as you will see the boy has been busy — strangers are waiting in his flat around the corner. He found them on his doorstep and they were chilly, so he let them in; luckily, they are our photography team, or at least he hopes they are. “It’ll be all right, won’t it?” Of course it will. The world is beaming so warmly on the tall, rangy 34-year-old with his lovely cologne and Old Harrovian manners, that you could toast your fingers in the glow. While...
These are my favorite quotes by Sherlock throughout the series in no particular order! Benedict does a fantastic job of delivering all the lines and every single expression is unique in its own way!!! ^__^
1. “I'm a consulting detective. The only one in the world. I invented the job.”
2. “Anderson, don’t talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street.”
3. “Come on! Where is her case? Did she eat it?”
4. “Oh! You meant 'spectacularly ignorant' in a nice way.”
5. “I’m not a psychopath, Anderson. I’m a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.”