Betty and Daniel Our top 5 Detty moments...

jmpm posted on Aug 03, 2010 at 06:47AM
1 We Daniel said: You are so cute when you are mortified.

2. When Betty was dreaming of Zachary and it was Daniels hand in her shoulder.

3. When Daniel said: are u asking me to be... your date? BOmB!!!!!

4..The way that Daniel looks at Betty in the in and out ep in the bridge. That was the first detty obious moment.

5. When Betty stayed over the night because Daniel didnt want t be alone in a room. So sweet playing games and watching TV!!!!

I want Detty back, and this time 4 real please!!!! write a letter to abc let them know how we feel!!!! lets do this!!!

Hi to alll the beautiful UB fans out there!!! If we want the UB movie to become a dream come true we most do this: Write a letter to abc, someone from audience relations gave it to me.
Ugly Betty
5300 Melrose Ave
Hollywood, CA 90038Or u could call 818-460-7477 and leave a phone message. This is huge and Betty dosnt only h…ave fans in US but mostly all over the world. We are the only ones who can make these real. Fans are in charge, but we need all of your comments and all of your opinions, and let abc hear what we think and have to say.Theres one more thing we should make a video in our native laguage and in english, saying why we love UB and your thoughts about the movie and send it to Jojobarbiestyle@gmail.com one of my UB BFF!!!Come on UB fan lets do this!!!!! YES WE CAN!!!!!! : )

Betty and Daniel No replies