Big Brother Live Feed: Worth It?

tweakpotter posted on Mar 06, 2008 at 04:58AM
This may have already been asked, but I didn't see it anywhere, but I was just wondering if the Big Brother (US) live feed was actualoly worth the price. I know the pick about the live feed said a few people watch, but there isn't any insight into if it's worth it or not.

~TweakP

Big Brother 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago heatherb0828 said…
you can watch them for free. go to youtube and type bb9 and then search and once the videos pop up click where it says today. that will show you all the live feeds and when they were posted. costs nothing. and oh yeah its worth it. you wouldnt believe all they cut out on the show
over a year ago Lila856 said…
yup you could watch it for free on youtube! it`s more like the drama that goes on rather than any gameplay so if you love the BB drama i reccomend it lol
over a year ago tweakpotter said…
So the clips on YouTube are all the same feeds you'd pay for? Interesting. Thanx.
over a year ago heatherb0828 said…
Actually it shows all the drama and strategy. After watching the live feeds, when the show actually comes on ive already seen everything they show on there....the only thing that is new on the show is them talking in the diary room. That is the only thing you dont see on the live feeds
I've been watching the feeds, and I see what you mean. Thanx.
over a year ago Leyton4ever said…
i think the feeds are great...though they are only as good as the people playing the game...now that they are playing as individuals it's alot better...it was awful when they were playing as couples though....but yea a lot goes on that you don't see on the show and also with the way that the show is edited sometimes it makes a person seem to be different than they actually are...i love the feeds, i've been watching them since bb6 love it!
I am now officially hooked on the feeds. Thanks everybody.
over a year ago ilovekud said…
ive been a bb feed subscriber for years and idc what anyone thinks i absoutly LOVE IT! i am highly addicted. but now the season just ended and ill be withdrawling until july 13 when the new season starts!!! P.S. i miss Ryan!
last edited over a year ago