1. Bungee-jumping, go-carting and skydiving: Logan loves jeopardy and action. “I’m kinda addicted to the weirdest things!”
2. Kendall buys organic food only. “This way I protect the environment – and it tastes delicious!”
3. Wow, he’s got muscles: James is able to do several pushups while doing a handstand. “That’s my crazy talent!”
4. The boys like to hang out with the actresses Miranda Cosgrove and Victoria Justice. Their favorite pastime: Hockey!
5. “Whenever I’m nervous I gnaw my nails like crazy,” admits Kendall.
6. “Carlos is the neatest out of us all. If he sees something on the floor he can’t just leave it there and keep walking. He’s such a cleaning freak!,” says Logan.
7. James absolutely loves the colors purple and pink.
8. Lizards are disgusting? Logan doesn’t agree – they are his favorite animals.
9. Hot, hotter, Megan Fox! Carlos would love to go out on a date with the actress: “Her tattoos and her body turn me on!”
10. Kendall and Logan have known each other for years. The two went to the same kindergarten. At the “Big Time Rush” set they met Carlos, then James. The four have become a real family: “We’re like brothers,” says Carlos.
11. Carlos is a great protector: The 20-year-old is a black belt in the Asian martial art Taekwondo.
12. Until recently they were all single. But James has been spotted hanging out with the beautiful actress Ciara Hanna a few times. When he was asked about her, he stammered and turned red. We stay tuned!
13. Who’s sweeter? Carlos or the puppy Stella? He saw the four-legged friend running around in the studio: “Dogs are sooo cute!” he says.
14. When the four have a day off, they prefer karaoke singing in some small bar in New York.
15. You remember the first concert you went to? Kendall does: “I’ve seen Britney Spears live! Awesome,” he says.
16. Yes, some boys look hot as Cheerleaders too! For three years Carlos was the most popular Cheerleader of the Lions at the Sage Mont Upper School in Weston, Florida.
17. At the age of six, James was involved in a serious car accident. He broke his leg, an arm and a cervical vertebra.
18. Carlos’ father is from Venezuela, his mother from El Salvador. The South American roots could be the reason for his favorite food. He likes paella, a rice dish with seafood!
19. The boys are really into Miley Cyrus: “Her music is just great. I always sing ‘Party In The USA’ in the car. One time it was at a red light, everybody was laughing,” recalls Kendall.
20. “I was pretty thick,” says James. The boy band motivated the actor to do sports and have a balanced diet. Right now he feels comfortable in his skin.
21. White, snowy landscape and huge mountains: The boys adore snowboarding. “It’s the perfect recreation,” says James.