Birdo Yoshi and Birdo having their own game for once???: Seeing personal opinions and ideas!!

Dynofox15 posted on Jul 24, 2013 at 10:53PM
I personally want to see this Dynamic Dino Duo in their own adventurous game, so they can be heroes, even though they clearly are ones!! I was thinking either Yoshi was going to have an epic journey to rescue his girl or save his island with Birdo by his side! What are your ideas for the perfect Yoshi and Birdo game?? Will there be a romantic ending or a surprising turn of events? It's your call!!! And who knows...I might draw a picture to put all your ideas into one special picture and/or portrait!!! I'll help as well! Good luck!! And remember...Yoshi and Birdo are looking forward to your fantastic ideas!!!
I personally want to see this Dynamic Dino Duo in their own adventurous game, so they can be heroes,

Birdo 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Dragon-88 said…
My ideas? There are so many....It could be an adventure game in which they fight side by side to rescue Peach, all while learning abilities. Kinda like Pokemon, but they learn new skills as they beat up their enemies while they go through each level. Sounds kinda violent, but they should have a game where they defend themselves as well as each other.
Dynofox15 commented…
sounds kinda like Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga! that game has them leveling up and learning new abilities! and they have to rescue Peach. I like those suggestions! :-) over a year ago