Blair & Chuck Favourite Blair/ Chuck Moment

leyton_love posted on Aug 17, 2008 at 08:51AM
I noticed there isn't a forum about it... we should have a place to talk about our fave blair/ chuck moments!!

Blair & Chuck 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
Well, personally I died at Chuck's wedding speech in the season finale. Also, when he gave her the necklace in episode 8 and his admitting to liking her? "Define life." Oh my goodness...
over a year ago sarabeara said…
My favorite has to be the necklace scene/shoulder kiss. It was like the cutest thing ever. And I loved how in the limo scene Chuck said "You sure?" That showed he really did care about her. <3
over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
Hands down the limo scene because of him asking if she was sure! How sweet! But there are other moments close to being my fave including the absolutely adorable shoulder kiss. That moment showed just how cute they could be. And of course the best man's speech and the scene after of course. lol What can I say? All CB moments are awesome somehow.
over a year ago bella_01 said…
I like the scene when Blair confronted chuck at the pool.

Blair: is there anyone else you could torture and he was like probably, but i chose you! *walked away*

LOL. but then I like the limo scene even better. so hot
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago AreYouSure said…
Oohh, haha this is asking would you rather live without water or oxygen. But I never forgot when Chuck was showing her Voltrola and of course when he asked her " I know you don't wanna talk about it." He cares and that was showed way before that episode. "You Sure" was my all time favorite moment , I die everytime I watch it. The butterflies is adorable to. There are way to many. And with Season 2 there are going to be many more. Oh wait I think I got it. "Define Like"or "I am sorry."...
over a year ago blairbear said…
my fav was waking up together and her kicking him out but the look of pure love from them both was awsome
over a year ago DefineDelicate said…
Let me think of the top 5 because i can't choose just one.
in no order

1) Limoooooo sexxxxxxxxxx :D
2) Define Like
3) Ear sexxxxxxxx :D
5) something this beauitful...

yeah...pretty much all scenes
CB owns *puts on sunglasses*
over a year ago RebelAngels said…
fav Chuck & Blair moments are: the Limo kiss- so unbelievably hot! Blair waking up to find him sleeping next to her and hitting him, her kicking him at the wedding always makes me laugh. the 3 words, 8 letters scene in the first episode of series 2 was so sad. And probably all the scenes in next week's episode, lol
over a year ago PamHalpert454 said…
Limo, bed makeout scene, ear sex, toast scenes, bed scenes, birthday scenes......all the scenes lol!!!!!!!
over a year ago nataliaryanfan said…
I'd have to narrow it down to the limo sex scene in 1x07,the neclace/shoulder/making out scene in 1x08,the wedding speech/kiss in the S1 Finale,the 3 words and 8 letters scene in 2x01,sleeping next to each other,the "define LIKE" scene in 1x08,and "you sure" in the limo in 1x07.Definetly the BEST and my personal fave scenes of Chair!CB FOREVER =)
over a year ago gossipgirl95 said…
heart
The Morning Kiss.So Cute!
over a year ago crazychlo said…
All of them really, but if i had to choose one, I'm going with the epic hug scene in 2x13.
over a year ago supernowa said…
Of course limo. <3 And on the roof, when Chuck screamed "I', Chuck Bass, No one cares". In 1x08 scene with the necklace. 3 words, 8 letters, and scene which @gossipgirl95 has in the avatar.
over a year ago Chairluva said…
they're are so many to pick from ...Absoulutey loved 1x18 they were so cute in dis episode and sexy too....
but also loved when chuck losed blair's virginity soo hott
they're are so many to pick from ...Absoulutey loved 1x18 they were so cute in dis episode and sexy t
over a year ago MsPattinsonxoxo said…
heart
my personal favorite must be the scene at the white ball: "3 words, 8 letters say it and I'm yours", its just sooo sad ... i love any CB sences, really, but i think thats my favorite!