From Season 1, to Season 2, we've had many great NB scenes! So let's make a list of reasons of why we love Blair and Nate.
From lovers, to friends, and now dating again, you can't deny they have chemistry!
Add as many as you want!!
1. Being friends, before lovers
2. Nate wanting their first new kiss to be perfect
3. Nate is there for Blair when she needs him
4. The hair touch, before kissing! ("Only my boyfriends gets to touch my hair")
5. Because Blair knew the first time when she saw him that he's the one she wanted to marry.
6. Because Nate called Dorota to ask where Blair's favorit spot was (kinda belongs with nr 2 there)
7. Because Blair has always loved him and she always will
8. Because Blair belongs with Nate, not Chuck
9. Their sex scene in Hi Society was incredibly HOT!
10. Nate thinks highly of Blair's opinions.
11. The heart pin ♥
12. Nate taking the fall for Blair in 'School Lies'
13. The swimming pool scene in 'School Lies'
14. He's a jealous boyfriend.
15. He wants the long distance relationship to work.
16. He bought them their own apartment.
17. They trust eachother.
18. They're each others first love
19. They were prom king and Queen.
20. Because they've been together since they were 12 or 13.
21. They bring out the best in each other.
22. They actually work.
23. They dont play games.
24. They're stronger together.
25. He fought for her.
26. She forgave him.
27. She brought him breakfast.
28. They can hold hands.
29. They're meant to be.
30. He "wants her"
31. "You're my first love. Going to my senior prom with you was something I've wanted since I was twelve years old."
32. They kiss in the snow while surrounded by ducks.
1.Because they always find they'r love..It's always there.
33. Because she forever loves him, she always have and she always will.
34. Because their relationship is passionate and real.
35. Because they both have the guts to do one of the most hardest thing to do - Say sorry to each other.
36. Because he'll always have her heart on his sleeve.
37. Because she cares about him, even if they're not "together"