Bones Fangirls Tell us about your nickname :)

Celina79 posted on Jun 16, 2009 at 12:08PM
Hi Ladies :)
I'm just curious, what your nicknames mean, why you've chosen it and maybe there is a Story about it? :)
Hi Ladies :)
I'm just curious, what your nicknames mean, why you've chosen it and maybe there is a S

Bones Fangirls 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Celina79 said…
smile
I start very boring. My nickname is my second name, and the number 79 is my year of birth. :D
I know very boring.....
Mabye you have a better Story to tell. *LOL*
over a year ago Lucretia said…
Hm, uhm, what to say....
My name is my witch name....
over a year ago Celina79 said…
big smile
That is more interesting than mine! *LOL
over a year ago natulle said…
Mine is a nickname my step sister gave me when I was younger. I looked up to her and loved her, but I haven't seen my dad and that family for 3 years (until last summer), because my father was on drugs so my mom didn't think it was safe for me to be there, so that nickname ment alot to me, and I've always used it as a username ;)
over a year ago suu said…
wink
Well, my name is Susana (did you know that? *lol* I'm just kidding) and here in Portugal most of my friends just call me "Su"(it's spelled the same way as "Sue").
I wanted to just put "su" but since it was already being used I just added an "u" to it. Very creative, right? No it's not. LOL
At least it's short and easy to remember (I think).
over a year ago vann said…
big smile
Well, mine is a similar case to suu's. My name is Vanesa, and here in Argentina my friends call me Vane, but i though it'd be cool to change the 'e' for another 'n' so...here it is...vann xD
over a year ago szabrina995 said…
The first part of my username is my name and the second part is the year of my birth (1995). That's it...
over a year ago bl0ndy said…
Well I'm natural blonde,and my sister calls me blondy,but blondy was already taken so I went along with bl0ndy xD
PS. Now I'm with brown hair :)
over a year ago deedeedot said…
my friends are callin me DeeDee, but that one was taken so i put a "dot" as a full stop meaning heh
over a year ago BonesMad3 said…
smile
Well mines simple, i started on fanpop because i wanted to talk about bones, yes i know lol, not many of my friends watch it and i wanted to discuss. I think there was already a user called bonesmad, so i added 3 because thats my favorite number.
over a year ago angiii7 said…
Well, mine is just my real life nickname and I don't know why the hell I put three "i" in it xD and the 7 it's just my lucky number and also my birthday number :)