Brightclan Allies

Bluestar208 posted on Jul 29, 2010 at 07:47PM
we are allies with twilightclan so far! come here to ask to be our allies! we are a strong clan and hope to hav many allies!

Brightclan 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Kittencutie11 said…
*The leader of Ghostclan walks in* Hello I am Ghoststar I would like our clans to become allies.
over a year ago Bluestar208 said…
yes u may become out allies
over a year ago Kittencutie11 said…
Thank you.
yw
over a year ago salamence42 said…
Lolz.
shaddap
You shaddap.
..........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.
..........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..
over a year ago zutaradragon said…
big smile
*a small group of cats and wolves walks in* *a yellowish she-cat walks forward* i am soulstar, leader of soulclan, and we will b your allies. *a dark orange she-cat with blue crystle wings and a black tail and ears walks up* i am jetstar, leader of dragonclan, and we will b your allies. *a white tiger walks up* i am Lilly, leader of ocean pride, and we will b allies with u. *an orange she-cat with firey wings walks up* i am sunstar, leader of sunrise clan, and we would happily b your allies. *a bluish she-cat walks up* i am tide, leader of the tribe of rushing water, and we will b your allies, if u wish. *a silver she-wolf with red tipped fur walks up* i am tanaquill, and fireclan, wolves, will allie with u. *a bluish male wolf and a reddish female wolf walks up* i am wind. *the male says* i am blossom. *the female says* the pack of blue hills will b your allies. *they say at the same time.* *a pure black male with silver paws, tail tip, and muzle and a silver she-wolf with blue ears and golden eyes walk up* the pack of sparkling moons will b your allies as well. i am gleam. *the male says* and i am moonshine. *the female adds* (sorry! i lead so many packs and clans. o, and u should probably edit the allies so that everyone is on. and don't forget the wild bunch is already your allies as well.)
yes all can be allies.... O.o o.O really long comment lol
Lolz.
hi sallly
Heyyyyy.
over a year ago arcaninegal123 said…
Yoooooooo
Wassuppppppppppppp
over a year ago arcaninegal123 said…
Shuuddupppppppppppppppp
this isnt a spam thing! > : ( i have guy troubles so stop!