I know a great brownie recipe from Jamaica. My grama told it to me.
1/2 cup of butter of margerine
3/4 cup sugar
2 medium size eggs
1 cup flour
1/4 instant chocolate
1/3 cup Peanut Butter
1/4 cup chocolate pieces/ peanuts
1. Chop peanuts.
2. In a medium saucepan, heat butter until melted.
3. Cool. Stir in the sugar and eggs.
4. Beat slightly by hand just until combined. Stir in flour.
5. remove 3/4 of the batter and set aside.
6. Stir the instant chocolate into the remaining batter in the saucepan.
7. Spread chocolate batter into a greased and lined baking pan. Set aside.
8. Stir peanut butter into the reserved 3/4 cup batter. Spoon over the chocolate batter. Sprinkle with peanuts or chocolate pieces .
9. Swirl the batter with a knife. Bake in a 180`C oven for 20-25 min. or until the brownies appear set on the surface.
10. Do not over bake. Cool in the pan on a wire rack. Cut into squares to serve.
Preperation Time: 25 min.
Baking Time: 20-25 min.
Yeild: 9-12 Brownies.