1. Uh, one word: Spike.
2. Action. I'm a sucker for those fast paced, down-and-dirty fist fights!
3. Character development. Watching shy, scrawny, 10th graders turn into strong, powerful, adults is very engrossing, you must admit.
4. Romance & drama. Who doesn't love complex love triangles, hot sex scenes, and intimate relationships? It doesn't hurt to thrown in some gypsy curses and werewolf complications either.
5. Humor. I enjoy a good LOLing.
6. Fantasy. Magic and warlocks, demons and vampires, are all a part of the Buffy package.
7. Message. Who's for feminism?
8. Vampires. Anything that involves those sexy immortal blood drinkers is fabulous! Especially if they wear leather coats and the occasional eye liner.
9. And the last reason: It supplies constant arguments and debates for the fans. Did Buffy really love Spike? Should Xander have gone through with it and married Anya? And, of course, which couple is better: Bangel or Spuffy?
Thanks for reading! Please comment and tell me your reasons for loving this fabtabulous TV show created by Joss Whedon!