posted by LowriLorenza89
2. Both Emma and Killian know what it's like to be abandoned and to grow up as orphans.
3. They both have turned to crime in their pasts.
4. Both have experienced a love interest die in their arms as a result of having a heart crushed.
6. Both have also had their own hearts metaphorically broken by a past love.
7. All of the parallels with Snowing, Emma's parents and THE true love couple of the series.
8. All the lines which are ironic in retrospect, like "that was..." "a one-time thing", "She's never going to like you. How could she? You're nothing but a pirate" and "next time you try to take my power away, try enchanting the lips of someone I'll actually kiss".
9. Hook spent three centuries trying to avenge Milah, which is the level of commitment Emma needs.
10. Emma helped Killian to move on from Milah and let go of his revenge, getting a true happy ending instead.
11. Killian helped Emma to overcome her walls and her fears of abandonment.
12. For me, Killian is the villain with the most sympathetic back-story.
13. After the initial blacksmith deception, he didn't lie to Emma.
14. The fact that Emma interacts most with Hook in the episode Tallahassee, with the flashbacks showing the origin of her romantic trust issues, suggests that he'd be the one to overcome these issues in future.
15. Killian hoped she'd be the one to climb the beanstalk with her.
16. "Don't think I'm taking my eyes off you for a second." "I would despair if you did."
17. Killian recognising Emma's lost look.
18. "Love's been all too rare in your life, hasn't it? Have you ever even been in love?"
19. Killian bandaging Emma's hand with his scarf and tying it with his teeth.
20. Emma noticing Killian's Milah tattoo and realising that he lost more than his hand to Rumplestilskin.
21. "For someone who's never been in love, you're quite perceptive, aren't you?"
22. "I don't mean to upset you, Emma, but I think we make quite the team."
23. Emma grabbing Killian to save him from the tripwire.
24. "Try something new, darling. It's called trust."
25. Emma's instincts telling her that she could trust Killian, but her fearing that they were wrong.
26. "You chose her, and the consequences of that decision."
27. Killian saying that he wouldn't have left Emma at the top of the beanstalk.
28. Killian comparing Emma to the shrivelled bean he would later revive.
29. Killian preferring to do other, more enjoyable activities with Emma rather than fighting her.
30. The swan passing the concealed Jolly Roger shortly after Killian arrives in Storybrooke.
31. "Hey beautiful"
32. Emma hiding Killian from Rumplestilskin when everyone else was focused on either Belle or Greg Mendell.
33. Emma agreeing to leave Storybrooke with Rumplestilskin after he points out the risk of him killing Killian if he stays.
34. Emma trying to persuade Killian to help them save Regina - "You and I, we understand each other. Look out for yourself and you'll never get hurt, right?..... so you can join us and be a part of something, or you can do what you do best, and be alone."
35."I thought you didn't care about anyone but yourself." "Maybe I just needed reminding that I could."
36. Killian's relieved look when Emma breathes again after being pulled out of the water.
37. "I actually quite fancy you from time to time, when you're not yelling at me."
38. Killian asking Emma what the stories about him are like.
39. "Just who are you, Swan?" "Wouldn't you like to know?" "Perhaps I would."
40. "I just wanted to let you know that I do know what it feels like to lose hope."
41. "Please, you couldn't handle it." "Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it."
42. The Neverland kiss.
43. Emma being so affected by the kiss that she needs to assure herself it'll be a one time thing.
44. "As you wish."
45. Killian touching his lip after the kiss.
46. "My secret is... I never thought I'd be capable of letting go of my first love, my Milah, to believe that I could find someone else, that is, until I met you."
47. Killian watching Emma and Neal reuniting.
48. "When I win your heart, Emma, and I will win it, it will not be because of any trickery. It will be because you want me."
49. "I've yet to see you fail."
50. Emma magically lighting the candle when Killian was threatened by Pan's shadow.
51. "You have.... a pirate who pines for you..."
52. "I'm in this for the long haul."
53. "I know why you risked your life back there, and it wasn't for yourself or for revenge. It was for Emma."
54. "There's not a day will go I won't think of you." "Good."
55. Killian being the one to find Emma in New York and bring her back to Storybrooke.
56. Killian's expression upon seeing Emma again a year later.
57. Killian attempting a true love kiss to restore her memories.
58. Killian persuading Emma to trust him and drink the memory restoration potion.
59. Killian saying that there wasn't nothing for him to stay for in the Enchanted Forest, without Emma there.
60. "I came back to save you."
61. Killian being glad that Emma's heart was broken because this means that it still works.
62. Killian trying to talk Emma out of seeking revenge for Neal's death.
63. Killian rejecting the bar wench.
64. Killian telling Smee that he has no intention of leaving Storybrooke and being defensive over his reasons.
65. Killian telling Emma that going back to their old lives is impossible.
66. Killian's projection when talking about the Jolly Roger - "She's more than that! I haven't been myself since we've returned, and I should have realised the reason why. It's because I don't have her."
67. "Seriously? You're going to pretend everyone doesn't see the yearning looks and doey eyes?"
68. "This woman who broke your heart. Do you still love her?" "Yes." "Then swear to me on her name." "I swear on Emma Swan."
69. Killian watching Emma through his spyglass.
70. Emma magically moving Killian's hook.
71. Killian trying to persuade Emma to stay in Storybrooke and to see a future there.
72. Emma giving Killian CPR even though she knew doing so would take her magic.
73. Killian touching his mouth afterwards as if recognising the touch of her lips.
74. Killian commenting on Emma's smile.
75. Emma and Killian's conversation on the bench.
76. Killian letting go to follow Emma through the time portal.
77. Emma saving Killian from Rumplestilskin.
78. Emma distracting past Killian.
79. Killian being jealous and protective.
80. Past Killian's reaction to seeing Emma.
81. Emma and Killian dancing together at Midas' ball.
82. "I believe what I'm trying to say, your highness, is that you appear to be a natural."
83. Emma picking up her parents' ring in front of Killian.
84. "I'd go to the end of the world for her, or time."
85. Killian comforting Emma as Snow is executed.
86. "I always knew there was a little pirate in you, Swan."
87. Killian getting Emma to admit that she wants to stop running and that Storybrooke is her home, making her magic return.
88. Emma and Killian in the storybook.
89. Emma calling Killian a hero and thanking him.
90. Killian trading the Jolly Roger - his home, a large part of his identity and one of the few things he has left of Liam - to get back to Emma.
91. Kissing outside Granny's.
92. Killian telling Emma that she needs to still live her life during all the crises.
93. Killian telling Charming that he doesn't see Emma as loot.
94. Killian's reaction when Emma is trapped in the ice wall.
95. Killian carrying Emma out of the ice wall.
96. Killian warming Emma in the loft.
97. Emma fearing for Killian because all of her past love interests have died.
98. Killian reassuring her by telling her that he's good at surviving.
99. Killian being so shocked by Emma asking him out on a date that he misses the dartboard.
100. "I've got a date with Emma. Should things go well, and she wants me to hold her, I want to use both hands."
101. "You look stunning, Swan." "You look..." "I know."
102. Killian giving Emma a rose.
103. Killian asking Emma to call him by his name.
104. Killian pulling out Emma's chair.
105. Holding hands on their first date.
106. Emma stopping herself from chasing after Will Scarlett because it'd ruin the date.
107. Emma wearing Killian's jacket.
108. "I really need my own place."
109. Kissing in the doorway at the end of their date.
110. Killian wanting to know more about Emma's beginnings.
111. Killian wrapping his arm around Emma's shoulder.
112. Killian touching Emma's burned handprint,
113. Killian's phone message/confession to Emma.
114. "I'll die fighting before I let you use that bloody hat on Emma."
115. Their hug and kiss in Smash The Mirror Part 2.
116. "Why would you say that, Swan? I'm a fan of every part of you."
117. Killian going to see Emma one more time.
118. "Killian, I'm not a tearful goodbye kiss person, but maybe just this once..."
119. Emma literally holding Killian's heart in her hands.
120. The kiss after she restores his heart.
121. Killian getting coffee for Emma.
122. Killian bringing Emma lunch.
123. "I'm going to choose to see the best in you." "And I with you."
124. Emma understanding Killian's temptation to use the Dark One dagger.
125. "Wait, if you're afraid of losing your happy ending, that means you've found it. What is it?" "Don't you know, Emma? It's you."
126. Killian being jealous of August.
127. Falling asleep together under the Sleeping Curse.
128. Killian trying to persuade Emma to forgive her parents.
129. Killian warning Emma of the risk of going dark.
130. Killian bringing Emma to watch the horizon because he thought she'd find it calming.
131. "Emma, I can tell that your heart is uneasy. And it's my job - well, I hope it's my job - to protect your heart, even when no one is physically trying to steal it."
132. Killian meeting Emma for the first time in the alternate reality.
133. Defeating Lily together.
134. Emma teaching Killian to swordfight.
135. Killian asking if they were close in the other reality and getting jealous of himself.
136. "She worth your life, pirate?" "I'm willing to find out."
137. "I just watched the man I love die... the worst part is that I never told him I loved him, not once. I was too scared. Too scared that somehow saying it might make it real and change everything. But now I'll never have a chance to take that next step with him because he's gone."
138. Their hug and falling onto the bed.
139. Emma nearly telling Killian that she loves him and thanking him for his sacrifice instead.
140. Emma telling Killian she loves him before sacrificing herself to the Darkness.
141. The parallels between season 5A and season 2 of Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
142. Killian persuading Emma not to crush Merida's heart.
143. Holding hands while approaching Camelot.
144. Killian arguing that Emma shouldn't use magic and risk giving in to the Darkness.
145. Killian attempting a true love kiss to save Emma from being the Dark One.
146. "Swan, you look..." "I know."
147. Dancing at the Camelot ball.
148. Kissing after Robin is healed.
149. "I spent over a century trying to kill the bloody Crocodile, I can spend at least that long trying to save the woman I love."
150. "I liked you the way you were. I liked your walls. I liked being the one to break them down."
151. Killian being unable to say that he still loves Emma because she isn't herself anymore.
152. Emma telling Killian about her hallucinations of Rumplestilskin.
153. Killian telling Emma that he'll never stop fighting for them and asking her to trust him.
154. Emma and Killian horse-riding.
155. Killian giving Emma the middlemist flower.
156. Kissing in the meadow of middlemist flowers.
157. Killian giving Emma Liam's ring.
158. "At the very least, it's a reminder that you have a piercing-eyed, smouldering pirate who loves you."
159. Emma grasping the ring when fighting against the Darkness.
160. Killian telling her that she's more than the Dark One and is still Emma.
161. Henry and Killian looking for a house for Emma to give her hope for the future.
162. Kilian telling Emma that he already forgives her for whatever she did.
163. Killian telling Emma that he was wrong before and that he still loves her.
164. Emma healing Killian's neck wound.
165. Emma admitting that she's afraid because she does want a future with him.
166. Kissing and igniting the Promethean Flame.
167. Emma refusing to let Killian die.
168. "But our future..." "I'll just be happy knowing that you have one." "That's not enough for me!"
169. Emma giving in to the Darkness for love.
170. Both of their names on Excalibur.
171. "Everything I've done since we got back to Storybrooke has been to try to save you, Killian."
172. Killian refusing to sacrifice Emma in order to enact the Dark Curse.
173. Emma trusting Killian with Excalibur.
174. Love confessions in the field of middlemist flowers.
175. "When you wake up, you'll be the man you were, the man I love, the man who loves me."
176. Emma holding Killian as the Curse hits.
177. Killian sacrificing himself.
178. Emma telling Killian that she loves him before stabbing him.
179. Killian telling Emma that it's OK.
180. Emma cradling Killian's body as he dies, grasping onto Killian's hand and breaking down in tears as Killian's body is taken away.
181. Emma going to the Underworld to save Killian.
182. "Hook, I will find you. I will always find you."
183. Killian trusting that Emma is truly there to rescue him - "When you love someone, you know."
184. Emma rescuing Killian from Hades' trap.
185. "Hades sort of knocked the handsome out of me." "No one's that powerful."
186. Emma healing Killian's injuries.
187. Emma telling Killian that he needs to forgive himself.
188. Killian telling Emma that he now intends to return home with them.
189. Emma trying to give Killian half her heart.
190. The implication that it would have worked if he'd been dead for less time.
191. "I guess that my armour's been on for such a long time that sometimes I forget I don't need it with you."
192. Emma saving Killian before her own heart.
193. Passing the test and proving that they're True Love.
194. "Just promise me one thing. If I helped take off that armour, don't put it back on just because you're gonna lose me."
195. Love confessions and kissing goodbye.
196. Holding hands until the elevator's movement tears them apart.
197. Killian being unable to move on while Emma is still in danger from Hades.
198. Emma wanting to defeat Hades to help Killian move on.
199. Emma looking at the illustration of herself and Killian and caressing it.
200. Zeus sending Killian back to where he belongs - with Emma.
201. Emma breaking down at Killian's graveside.
202. Emma and Killian's reunion.
203. Henry having wished for their family to be complete shortly before Killian came to New York.
204. Emma telling Killian she loves him when things are just normal.
205. The sofa kiss.
206. Emma watching Killian with Alexandra and clearly thinking about them having their own family one day.
207. Emma asking Killian to move in with her.
208. Killian keeping the Shears because they're the only way to possibly save Emma.
209. "Your heart's desire, Swan. That's all I want you to have."
210. Killian reminding Emma of her story to give her confidence.
211. Killian realising that something is wrong when Emma and Regina were trapped behind the mirrors.
212. Their hug after Emma defeats Gideon the first time.
213. Killian revealing that he's planning on asking Emma to marry him.
214. Emma telling Killian that her answer would be yes.
215. Killian changing his mind about leaving on the Nautilus.
216. Killian's message to Emma through the mermaid shell.
217. Killian gambling the Jolly Roger to get a magic bean to return to Emma.
218. Killian telling Tiger Lily about Emma.
219. Killian's shadow caressing Emma's face.
220. Emma using the pixie flower to reunite with Killian and rescue him.
221. Killian's second proposal.
222. Kissing in the kitchen.
223. "After tomorrow, there'll be no getting rid of me."
224. Emma wanting to fight the Black Fairy alone is case she hurts Killian, and Killian still wanting to help her fight.
225. Emma apologising to Killian for sacrificing herself and kissing him goodbye.
226. Emma taking Killian's hand as she breaks them free of the freezing spell.
227. Emma hugging Killian.
228. Their wedding.
229. Killian's wedding vows.
230. Emma's wedding vows.
231. "That's not what this is. It's something else. A happy beginning."
232. Singing "A Happy Beginning".
233. Reminiscing about the beanstalk.
234. "We fought for our love and we won."
235. Emma having flashbacks of their wedding.
236. Emma looking at the illustration of Killian as the storybook burns.
237. Emma and Killian's reunion.
238. Killian being Emma's Deputy.
239. Killian reassuring Emma that Henry will be fine when he leaves Storybrooke.
240. Emma revealing that she's pregnant.
241. Killian asking Emma to heal Wishverse Killian.
242. I don't ship Swanfire because I feel that the writers didn't acknowledge that Emma could have still broken the Curse without Neal's betrayal, have him fully apologise for that betrayal and realise just how much it hurt her.
243. I already had a bad opinion of Henry's biological father before we saw their backstory, due to brief mentions in season 1, and the explanation given didn't fully change my opinion enough to make me ship them.
244. Although I don't think it was the writers' intention, I also felt that there was some creepy subtext to Swanfire's first meeting.
245. I don't like the assumption that because 2 characters have a child together, they automatically should be in a relationship.
246. I don't like how Neal is still flirting occasionally with Emma, and appears happy when she seems to still have feelings for him, while he's engaged to Tamara.
247. I also don't like how Neal seemed to forget Tamara's entire existence after her betrayal was revealed, and just wanted to get back with Emma. He should have still been hurt and confused, not immediately ready to move on.
248. I like how Captain Swan, unlike Swanfire, offers more of a chance to further expand Henry's crazy family tree.
249. Emma and Killian look really good together, especially in scenes where she's wearing white and he's wearing black.
250. A swan and a hook make a heart.