Carrie Underwood NICE READ EVERYONE.

gin5 posted on Nov 12, 2013 at 04:31AM
From Country Aircheck Weekly article on CMA reaction.

Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood are in their sixth year of hosting and some programmers suggest that should continue. “They were fantastic, says KIIM/Tucson PD Buzz Jackson. “They need to be locked down for the next 10 years.” WGTY/York, PA PD Scott Donato wants a longer commitment. “Brad and Carrie might have had their best comedic performance ever,” he says. “Please sign them up as hosts for life.” Most agree the hosts get better with each show. “They seem more comfortable with each other in telling jokes and weaving in and out, and they just top themselves every year,” says KAJA/San Antonio PD Travis Moon. “It was funny, it was topical. The thing I liked about it was when they take shots at people it’s all fun-loving shots.” WMCI/Mattoon, IL morning personality Renee Fonner agrees, saying, “I thought Brad and Carrie’s intro was the best they’ve done. And I’ve been going back and looking at their stuff from previous years for comparison.”

Carrie Underwood 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago woodysden said…
Thank you so much gin5. This makes my heart happy to hear the prazes of Carrie !
over a year ago sd20 said…
Thanks for sharing this! They have always done a great job but did an exceptional job this year. They were so funny!