posted by cassidy86
OKAY GUYS! I WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT A HOMELESS CAT THAT I FEED! HE'S PURE BLACK AND SUCH A DELIGHT JUST TO WATCH! HE SEEMS TO LIVE UNDER MY FRONT BUSH BY MY WINDOW. I FEED HIM EVERY MORNING AT 6AM. THEN AGAIN AT 7PM. THATS WHEN HE'S SITTING BY MY FRONT DOOR. HE REALLY WARMS MY HEART JUST TO WATCH HIM AND HAVE HIM LOOK UP AT ME WITH THOSE EYES OF HIS! THIS MORNING I GOT UP AT 2:20AM. AND OPENED THE DOOR AND THERE HE WAS! AT 6AM. AGAIN. HE HAS TROUBLE EATING DRY CAT FOOD, SO I FEED HIM MY MEAT FROM MY DINNERS! NOW TONIGHT, I HAVE FOR HIM.. FISH PATTIES. PLUS, BOTTLED WATER MORNING AND A COLD BOTTLE AT NIGHT! I FEEL SO GOOD THAT I CAN HELP A LOVELY KITTY! I KNOW HE LIKES TO COME TO 'ANGELA'S KITCHEN' AND GET FOOD AND WATER WHEN HE'S HUNGRY! HE'S REALLY A TREAT TO SEE EACH DAY!
posted by yorkshire_rose
1. Decide to be happy and make it your top priority.
2. Smile more and learn to laugh at yourself.
3. Volunteer your time one on one or to a group.
4. Donate your money according to your pocket, even if it is a dime
5. Make time for the 3 F’s : Faith, Family & Friends
6. Create a list of all the things you are thankful for or that make you happy
7. Create a list of all the things that make you unhappy and find a solution
8. Learn to manage your time and your money
9. Be active and make healthy choices
10. Create a goal or dream list and work diligently towards them :)