Catching Fire The Capitol: What will happen?

radigan2010 posted on Dec 15, 2009 at 03:21AM
So the Capitol is holding some prisoners captive. What do you think will be the result of this? will people die? Will it be the end of the Capitol? Or will there be another Hunger Games? Thoughts?
save

Catching Fire 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago callstories said…
I think the prisoners will break free with the help of sympathetic residents. Peeta will lead these people to District 13 and be reunited with Katniss. I think this is the beginning of the end of the Capital. I think by the next book, everyone will be in revolt. I doubt there'll be another Hunger Games. I think it's all about fighting the revolution.
over a year ago radigan2010 said…
I agree with you. I think that Peeta will be safe, but what about Cinna? And what's gonna happen to Gale?
over a year ago rhersh46 said…
I COODNT BELEEV CINNA DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
over a year ago katniss311 said…
Well, the avoxes will be tortured. Johanna and Enobaria will also be hurt. Peeta will be brain-twisted beyond repair, and all the stylists will be dead. Effie trinket will be allowed to live, if only for her citizenship in the capitol. Peeta and Johanna will be rescued, and Cinna is dead. Children will die, presidents will be murdered, and Katniss will be announced as a pyscho. When the rebels win, they will try and hold another hunger games, using capitol children i bet.
last edited over a year ago